“Stay at Sofitel Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Manizales, Colombia
“Stay at Sofitel Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Excellent hotel, beautifull pool area, nice touch to have bottles of water at the room, all staff is friendly and helpfull. T he charge for parking is 9 dollar per day, close to airport and Dolphin mall.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at Sofitel Miami, responded to this review, July 1, 2013
Bonjour!

It was a real pleasure to host you during your recent visit to Miami, and I am delighted to know that you enjoyed our beautiful pool deck with the playful cascade and comfortable lounge chairs. I hope you had the opportunity to take pictures of the sunset over the lagoon… always very colorful.
We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Balendra Nagesvaran

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (205)
  • Polish first
Columbia, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We had a 7 hour layover in MIA and decided to get a room to rest and avoid the airport crowds. Got a great rate for a day room, a lot less expensive than the hotel inside the terminal. Shuttle bus only runs every 30 min so we hopped in a cab. Hotel common areas were average. Hallways were terrivle with a lot of stains on the carpet. Luckily the room was nice. Very comfy bed and nice bathroom. The hotel was perfect for a day room but don't think I would want to stay here for a vacation.

• Stayed June 2013
B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at Sofitel Miami, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you so much for staying with us during your recent layover in Miami. We hope you will be back soon, and should you give us the privilege to host you during your next vacations, I can assure you that our team stands at your service to make your stay filled with Magnifique memories.
I am also very pleased to inform you that we are in the planning process of major renovations to be completed by the end of the year. We look forward to welcoming you back in a revamped Sofitel Miami with the same excellent service.
Wading River, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I am a motivational speaker and travel 1/2 of the month all over the US. This was my first time staying at a Sofitel and they blew me away. The customer service was incredible! I am a Platinum member with a few hotel chains but I would switch to this hotel in a second. I only wish they had more hotels throughout the US, but one thing is for sure....this is my only hotel I will stay at in Miami.

BTW, this is a very upscale hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at Sofitel Miami, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your excellent review and for becoming a loyal guest to Sofitel. Our ambition is to create a harmonious balance between the pleasure of feeling at home and the exquisite feeling of being elsewhere. I am very pleased to know that you will be back soon for another incredible experience in any of our many properties around the world.
With all my warmest regards,
Turin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

I have been using this hotel for my private holidays in Miami Area, in spite of being at a stone throw from the airport (I love civil aviation) for the last 7 years, staying minimum 7 nights. One very seldom gets this service anywere, unless you go to 5 stars hotels in Asia.
The hotel really needs a refresh now and I have told that works will start very shortly, so I do hope to get the "new" Sofitel Miami during my next possible visit in November!
Thank you to all the staff, especially to sweet Natalia.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at Sofitel Miami, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind words. We are very proud of all of our team members who share daily their passion for excellence by creating emotion, surprise and pleasure for each of our guests. I will certainly recognize Natalia on your behalf for her dedication to customer service. She is a true ambassador to the Sofitel Miami.
Looking forward to welcoming you back in November,
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

I was actually booked into a different hotel but for unsaid reason I had to swap hotels at last minute. Check in was superb including my request for a fridge in my room which was delivered promptly. Room was very nice and clean, extra comfy bed. Room service was great with quick turnaround and all of the staff were very friendly and helpful. It was refreshing to see that the staff seemed to actually enjoy their jobs and it very much showed in the service that they provided. Location of the hotel to my Miami office was perfect as well as close to major shopping - Dolphin Mall a must visit. I would defintely stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at Sofitel Miami, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Thank you very much for choosing the Sofitel Miami for your last minute reservation. It was a real pleasure to have you with us, and we hope you will make our hotel your choice of accommodation for all your upcoming business trips.
We are very fortunate to have ambassadors who demonstrate daily their passion for excellence by offering a unique service from the heart. We all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Most of the times we go to Miami, we stay at Sofitel Miami Airport Hotel, very easy to get there, we are close to everything (Dolphin Mall, beaches, Ocean Drive) it has a shuttle for the Dolphin Mall, the rooms are big, personnel very nice and very good prices

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for being such a loyal guest to the Sofitel Miami.
We look forward to your next visit for more shopping at the nearby malls and Luxury plazas.
Warm regards,
Balendra Nagesvaran

Been to Sofitel Miami? Share your experiences!