“Sofitel Miami” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersGold level
Miami Beach, Florida
“Sofitel Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I always enjoy my stay at the Sofitel. The service, Room, The room service, location, and the cleanliness are above average. The food is first quality. The hotel is conveniently located near the airport and all of the major Miami freeways. The staff is very professional and helpful.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at Sofitel Miami, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear KennethGee:

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your satisfaction on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back soon for another Magnifique experience at the Sofitel Miami.

Balendra Nagesvaran

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (219)
  • Polish first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Overall this hotel offers a reasonable priced room close to airport with efficient and courteous free airport transfer and free wi-fi. Yes we had a dated disabled room with 20year old carpet and decor but we slept in a comfy bed and had a very good breakfast. I wouldn't have wanted to stay another night in that room though.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments concerning your stay at the Sofitel Miami. Excellent service is what we strive to be known for; therefore, your feedback is extremely important as it helps us to improve upon our services and provide a memorable experience to our valued guests.

Our relationship with our guests is very important to us, and we hope you will visit our address again soon.

Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

A repeated stay in this hotel and another positive experience of their excellent and reliable services - a place to recommend in good vicinity to MIA airport! Rooms are in very good condition and kept very clean like the entire facility is. Professional staff at door, reception and concierge

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

We sincerely value your loyalty to the Sofitel Miami and would like to thank you for taking the time to recommend our hotel on TripAdvisor. I will share your compliments with our team. I am sure that it will serve as encouragement to all of our Ambassadors to continuously improve the quality of our services.

We look forward to welcoming you back and wish you a Magnifique day!

Toledo, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

Let me say that I started my day with a 5 hour drive from St Pete to Miami. We are only staying in Miami for a night so I was looking for an easy relaxing hotel stay. Nothing to fancy just a same and comfy place to rest my head. I looked on Kayak and found the Regancy Hotel and decided the photos looked nice and the price was ok. As soon as I left the lobby of the Regency I had nothing but a terrible experience. I debated on looking for a new room and finally after 45 minutes of being very unsatisfied I decided to look for another place for the night. Enter Sofitel

I ended up paying $150 which was the same price as the Regancy and for a Friday night seemed like a fair price. I was very instantly happy that I decided to make the move. Sofitel from the second that I arrived was great. The staff was very helpful, my room was exactly what I was looking for and the overall ambiance of the hotel highly satisfactory.

Sofitel also comes with some perks including a very nice pool and dining area plus a free 24 workout area which was very nice. Free Wi-Fi and parking is a very reasonable $9.

Sofitel is also located close to the airport but i rarely noticed which is a plus being so close to the airport.

I would recommend Sofitel Miami to anyone in the area looking for a midpriced hotel with 4 star accommodations. From what I have found in the area it seems to be the best bang for your buck.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you very much for recommending the Sofitel Miami to anyone in the area. We truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your experience, and we are so pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We hope to see you again very soon.

Nancy
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

The worst to me is to stay in an hotel with old AC and this bad smell you can get, mix of humidity and dust! Lobby, lounge and rooms(at least mine) have this odor!
The staff is kind and nice but old property means to me bad property.
Sorry to say that, but this is a poor window for France.
Another bad point : Mybed by Sofitel. You see feathers stuck between the matress and the sheet...unwelcoming!
Anyway, this feather trend in hotels is not hygienic.
Conclusion : skip it

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at Sofitel Miami, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Sofitel Miami. I am sincerely sorry that your visit did not reflect the high standards that we set for our hotel. I have reviewed your comments and can assure you that I take them very seriously.

The Sofitel “MyBed” concept provides the ultimate sleeping experience as a soft cocoon of fluffy feathers envelops your body. However, upon request, we gladly remove all feather items and offer alternate options. Please do not hesitate to mention your preference at the time of reservation. Our Housekeeping ambassadors stand at your service with any special request you may have.

We hope that you will consider staying at Sofitel Miami again. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly if I may be of any assistance.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

The stay was comfortable and the service was excellent. The room was exquisite. I would certainly recommend. The gym was my favorite amenity, since it is open twenty four hours. The room service was quick and the food was better than average.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

B_Nagesvaran, General Manager at Sofitel Miami, responded to this review, April 5, 2013
Thank you very much for your review. We truly appreciate you taking the time to detail your experience, and we are so pleased that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We hope to see you again very soon.

indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

If outstanding service is what you are looking for, you won't be disappointed with the Sofitel. From the bell staff to concierge, front desk, to housekeeping, there is a profound emphasis on service. My family stayed at the Sofitel before and after a Disney Cruise and the hotel staff was every bit as attentive as the Disney Crew. It is very near the airport and there is a CVS, a Publix, and several fast food restaurants within walking distance. We ordered Pizza Hut and the delivery driver was allowed to come straight to the room which was very convenient. The pool was too cold for me, but my kids enjoyed it. The grounds are gorgeous. The beds and comforters are among the most comfortable I have ever experienced in a hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
We are delighted that you had a great experience at Sofitel Miami. Our goal is to always exceed our guests’ expectation, and we thank you for taking the time to share your story.

We look forward to welcoming you again soon at Sofitel. It will be our pleasure to have another opportunity to show you the gracious hospitality and superb service for which we are known throughout the world.

Balendra Nagesvaran

Been to Sofitel Miami? Share your experiences!