“10 Day stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Kochi
“10 Day stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

My stay at Sheraton Miami airport has been very pleasant.

I had a nice room with a good golf fields view... this is my second stay and i feel its impressed me every time... the restaurant staff is very cordial, I don’t recollect their names, but all of them were accommodating and this includes the manager.

Real kudos to the conference team who did a splendid job for a weeklong conference at the hotel.

My only concern was I never received any points for my stay on my SPG card yet... even the green points they promised are not credited to my account.

But I enjoyed my 10 day long stay at the hotel for their good service and facilities.

Will stay again..

Room Tip: Rooms on the golf view are better
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (547)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Victoria, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2013

Good for one or two nights. We stayed post cruise for two nights as we were trying out a different hotel than we normally book. The first night was very noisy. We were on the 5th floor directly over the pool. There were about 15 people in the pool well past midnight and they were very loud. We couldn't get to sleep. We called the front desk twice to ask if they could do something and were told they would send security to deal with it. Nothing changed. The second night was fine.

Missed having access to a microwave and small refrigerator. That's all I would add to this hotel room to make it great. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was also great. It is very easy to access metro rail by walking two blocks from the hotel. Made it easy to go downtown or anywhere we needed to go. Close to airport.

Room Tip: View of gold course was lovely but it was also over the pool. We were directly over the pool on the...
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Little River, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is my third stay at this Sheraton. The restaurant staff provides excellent service and for a four day stay, they remember what you drink, whether you asked for extra napkins, etc. Francisco Polanco is the bomb! Great personal service and wonderful with kids. Front desk staff courteous and they all provide excellent service. The car valet service is very fast, even when you get your car in and out several times. Everyone is friendly, professional and courteous. Breakfast is great, eggs and omelets to order. Plenty of fresh fruit and healthy choices and very clean. Pool is clean and open late. The one drawback is the airport but you do not hear the planes inside the hotel so well well well worth the stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

Great location, excellent customer service, and covenient MIA airport access make this a solid choice in the area. There's also a great business center, as well as a restaurant and bar. Some of the common areas on teh upper floors seemed a bit dated, but the rooms and main level were both up-to-date.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
poole dorset uk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

do not be put off because its so close to airport, I never heard one plane, peaceful, clean rooms,very helpful staff. shuttle service good,beds very comfy,clean bathroom. everything you expect from good hotel was here, pool open late for cool relaxing swim. very handy for train. will stay again.

Room Tip: golf view was nice.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kula, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed here recently for several days. A day after I checked out I realized that I had left a large portion of my clothing in the dresser drawers. I called the hotel and spoke with the one of the most professional and nicest hotel employees that I have ever dealt with. Her name was Marie Elena Nicaragua. We had several phone calls back and forth because at first "housekeeping" told her there were no clothes found. Marie Elena was persistent and eventually my clothes were found. She arranged to have my clothing brought down to the front desk where I was able to pick them up early the next day. Thanks to her I was able to attend the weekend festivities of a wedding I had come to Miami to attend, in the party clothing I had brought with me. Not only was Marie Elena an outstanding employee, the front desk staff was very welcoming and efficient, as were the bartenders Victor and his co-bartenders. Thank you to all. I highly recommend to anyone if they need to stay at a hotel near MIA, look no further.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
We were delighted to read your review and so pleased that your overall stay was enjoyable. Customer care is amongst our highest priorities and it is always gratifying to hear that our teams have succeeded in ensuring that our guests experience that care. Thank you for recognizing Maria Elena, our reception team, Victor and the Vin Fiz bar team for their efforts. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated and we will look forward to your next visit.

Kind regards,
Jon K. Wubbena, CHA
Perkasie, PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

Arrived at Miami Airport, jumped onto free shuttle as advertised (runs every 15 mins). Waiting about 5. 2 minute ride to airport, arrived at 11am and was ablet to get early check in, Nicole R was able to also upgrade me to a single King on the 7th floor overlooking the golf course and skyline.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
JonW338, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you so much for your review and we are happy to read that Nicole R. at our reception was able to provide you with an upgrade. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to the next opportunity we have to welcome you back. Thanks again and take care!

Kind regards,
Jon K. Wubbena, CHA

Been to Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!