“Impressed from Check in to Departure” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #34 of 129 hotels in Miami
Sarasota, FL
“Impressed from Check in to Departure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

I was at this hotel for a 3 day Leadership Conference for our Company's Executives and was impressed by how convenient, modern, and service oriented this hotel is. The staff went well beyond their duties to satisy all of our attendees needs. The Meeting Center is like non I've ever seen, with bountiful spreads at the break stations, quick Wi Fi, and convenient biz center with plenty of computers for use. I can't say enough great things about the food. All menus were amazingly creative and staff serving these items seemed happy to be performing their jobs. You can clearly see that this hotel has a strong and supported leadership staff, and General Manager David Berger even greeted our entire group at the start of our meeting. Hotel was much closer to South Beach than we expected as we were at South Beach hotspot in less than 10 minutes. As the prices are much better than the beach, my next trip to Miami will most likely be at this hotel, as it's really convenient to everything we need. Kudos to Mr. Berger and his entire staff.

2,039 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (424)
  • Polish first
Buffalo, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2012

The hotel is pretty, the lobby is beautiful and the rooms are good too. The staff is what puts this place over the top. They will do whatever you need, they really took care of our group.

Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for a meeting and was floored by how great the product was and how truly genuine and wonderful the team was. Truly a flawless hotel experience that I would recommend to absolutely anyone!!

Tampa, Fl
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012 via mobile

My stay was very mixed when we first arrived we were met by eager bellhops and a valet ready to go, that made me happy we didn't have to drag everything up to our room ourselves. As soon as we arrived to the room, my happiness was gone, it looked like I had booked a room at the comfort inn. The beds were memory foam and beautiful, but everything else was old and well wore out, curtains, carpet, headboards. The valet costs 15$ per stay, plus tips of course. The valet is well worth it, you are in Miami and theft is quite abundant, it's nice to have one less thing to worry about, they have a private garage.

Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here while attending a weekend conference at the arena. After flying in on Friday, we were told that there were no rooms ready. There were several groups of people who were also waiting. We decided to eat in the restaurant while we waited. We had to move because there were workers demolishing the next room and carrying the pieces out around our table. Our room keys continually did not work. We had a shuttle lined up for us and some other people. The information about the shuttle was confusing at best. When we were dropped off we were told that we would be picked up in the same area. This information was not passed along to the afternoon driver. We had to call the hotel and have the driver come back.

• Stayed July 2012
, General Manager at Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel, responded to this review, July 16, 2012
Thank you very much for providing valuable feedback concerning your weekend stay with us. On behalf of the entire team, we apologize you left unsatisfied. I will be sure to have our engineering department check the functionality of our key card system this morning. Unfortunately, we could not accommodate early check-in this weekend which many in your group had requested. We will always try to accommodate early check in based on our daily business. The hotel has just completed a substantial renovation in the restaurant which included a new buffet area. This area was concealed from the general public over the weekend which is now completed. I am sorry you noticed the general contractor removing some debris. Ultimately, this new addition in the restaurant will enhance the overall Food & Beverage experience for future guests.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our team will be sure to utilize your feedback.
Please contact me directly next time you travel to Miami. We would love the opportunity to showcase our services and product again.

Safe Travels,
Union City, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

By coincidence I arrived at this hotel on September 2011, and since then this has been my home away from home. During my assignments in Miami, your Hotel has been as close as family to me. I will never find better personalized service anywhere else. I have to thank Jose Gil Rodrigo; he is an outstanding Sales Manager. And I would like to congratulate the overall staff for their dedicated service. I will continue recommending this hotel.

Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

The property has under gone a complete renovation of the excecutive lounge and it is great. Light and airy. The food has moved from OK to very good and a big selection. The fitness center has also been rneovated and is now up to the standards you would expect at a Sheraton. The staff is a friendly as ever. Even though it has been a number of months since my last visit I was greated by name.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business

Been to Sheraton Miami Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!