We were here for two nights before heading to the Keys, and enjoyed our experience greatly, especially compared to the mediocre Marriott down the road. The staff is pleasant and helpful; the only nice people we met in Miami were here, with one exception. The rooms were nice, clean, and spacious.
Internet is free and the fitness center was above the average. We didn't eat in the restaurant, as the cafe next to it with the buffett was so good and reasonably priced ($12 including beverage). The decor is quite nice; on one visit the team of bussers/servers forgot about us for a long while, but otherwise the service was good.
I really hate paying for parking, especially at a place that I'm already giving business to. But this is Miami, where it's the less-than-charming custom for just about any hotel to do so. At least here it's cheaper than most at $7/day. They didn't push valet on me, and the lot is right on the side of the hotel with easy access to the side door near the pool and restaurant; not sure what another reviewer means by a far away lot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami