Stayed here before leaving for 1 week in the Domincan Republic. Reception and check in were great, and the cookies were yummy! Hotel common areas were clean and well kept overall. Elevators were obviously from another generation, but were in the process of being renovated. Our room (309) smelled damp and the carpet was wet.
Woke up at 4:15 am to get ready for our 7 am flight, only to discover lots of BED BUGS crawling all over the bed and padded head board. Ran into the bathroom to discover other bugs there as well. We captured a few in a tissue and went down to confront reception. Hotel staff quickly appologized and refunded our night's stay. Seemed like they knew about the problem......
I will never stay at a Doubletree hotel again, especially this one! Watch out if you are in room 309, or any room at this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, Venere, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.