“Had everything we needed and more.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center

You added DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   711 NW 72nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Miami Mart Airport Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 20%!
Ranked #42 of 110 Hotels in Miami
Orillia Ontario
“Had everything we needed and more.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Got a last minute booking after AA mess up our flights and needed a place for a day and a night. This hotel was clean and the beds were wonderful. They helped us out when we got the wrong shuttle from the airport and came and picked us up. Room service was good and the restaurant downstairs was outstanding, what a little gem tucked away in this hotel.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (91)
  • Turkish first
St. John's, Antigua
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Have stayed at this property several times as it is convenient for an overnight at MIA. Since their renovation the rooms are modern and clean. The bedding is excellent and the internet is good so from a business perspective it works well. Check in was seamless and i appreciated the hot cookie. The shuttle service to the airport was efficient and even though the hotel is a little distance the transfer was quick. I didn't use the F&B so can't comment there.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Jon S, Director of Sales at DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for the great recommendation... I am absolutely sure you will find the F&B outlet pricing very fair and the food delicious. Our team of culinary professionals truly are committed to their profession. We hope the next visit you have some time to dine with us. I will be looking forward to the feedback.
Munich
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

As HHonors Gold i received no Room on the HHonors Floor and no Lounge Access. My Room was facing to the airconditioning system,
there was so much Noise, i couldn't sleep on our pre-Cruise Stay.

Food from Room Service was not really good and overpriced.

I am very dissapointed with this stay....

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Southern New Jersey
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My wife, son and I stayed at the Doubletree Miami Airport in mid-February for one night, prior to our cruise. For an airport hotel, the Doubletree is reasonably adequate (although certainly not luxurious by any stretch of the imagination), and our room on the Hilton Honors floor (10th floor) was very quiet.

The facilities were reasonably clean, although the hotel is showing significant wear and tear in places. Check-in was expeditious and the staff courteous.

We did not eat at any of the hotel facilities, preferring to stretch our legs and grab breakfast at a Cuban diner, Caribe Café, which is about 1 mile from the Doubletree. There is also an Au Bon Pan located in the mall adjoining the Doubletree. All of the other shops in the mall appear to be selling exclusively lower-end textiles from Asia/SE Asia, so I would not plan on doing any shopping there while staying at the Doubletree, unless you are in to that kind of thing.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My boyfriend and I stayed here when he had to work all week in Miami. Being from Chicago, I tagged along for the weather and found myself wandering around the hotel every day to explore. Since I was alone most of the time, I took the time to really get to know the staff and they were nothing short of amazing. The bartenders and servers at DoubleShot Bar were so much fun and so great to hang out with. The servers at Impressions were wonderful too, especially Zoila! The hotel was very clean and the beds very comfortable. I love that you can order room service at any hour also! We ordered a pizza at 2am after coming home from a night out, and it was delivered very fast and tasted delicious! The flea market/mall located inside the hotel was fun to walk around, even though it's not your typical shopping center. But of course I ended up buying a bunch of trinkets and souvenirs for my family and friends back home and it was very inexpensive. But honestly, the BEST part about this hotel is the gym. I workout every day, so there is no exception when on vacation. I was expecting a regular gym, with a few machines and weights missing and little or no TVs. They have 3 ellipticals and 3 treadmills, all touch screen. They have multiple TVs and two separate weight racks with the weights clean and organized each day. The gym was massive and even had a basketball court! And they also have a bo-flex type machine that has a touch screen attached to it- you touch a part of the body of a cartoon person, whichever part you're wanting to work. It brings up 6 different workouts for that specific body part, and even shows a short video of how to do the exercise properly. My gym at home doesn't even have that advanced technology! Two full locker rooms in the gym, as well as a towel rack, and a purified water fountain. Nicest gym I've ever used in a hotel. Overall, I would stay here again. The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is that it is kind of far away from all the action. It was a $35 minimum uber each time to downtown or to South Beach, and there's not much to do around the hotel unless you have a car. Their pool is really nice and very quiet so I chose to spend most of my time there. If I ever do stay here again, I will definitely spend the extra money to rent a car just so I can travel a little further off the property more often. Great stay and great experience!

Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
Now that was a review! Thank you for the comments. We are so pleased you look forward to a return visit. I saved your comments to help our staff understand the importance a gym makes to our guests. Today's fit traveler really wants these amenities and I am happy we delivered.
San Jose, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

My family and I stayed here one night before we left for a cruise out of Miami. It is close to airport and offers a free shuttle. It is only about 20 minutes to the port as well. Overall the room was spacious, clean and comfy. It was a little cold so I did not go in the pool but my 3year old loved it! The only down-side is that there is nothing near by to walk to.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family
Chicago, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Close to Airport, Hotel & Staff very good, clean rooms and GREAT BEDS! Overall the food is good too. I stay here because it is convenient to the attached convention center. The grounds surrounding the hotel are a little "tired" but overall a good choice to stay.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for the response. We appreciate your comments. With the new interchange being completed will come the enhanced curb appeal. the city will be landscaping two sides and the hotel is already working on the NW7th street. Please let us know how you like the improvements once completed.