The check in went ok. A little slow, but they did have a busy night when we arrived. Both of us did get each our executive room as ordered. My room was located on the top floor. The room was as big as a little appartment. But..
The walls had seen better days. The wallpaper had faded and somewhere started to fall of the corners. The carpet had stains and lamps and desks had allot of dust. Trying to connect my charger i found an electrical mess behind the bed as well. Seing my friends room, my room looked kind of forgotten. The bar had an simple menu both with drinks and burgers. We had some beers and ordered burgers. Home made and tasted excellent.
For breakfast they had a big buffet and omlette to order. Both food and service was excellent!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami