You know what to expect, and that's what I got. It's clean, everything works, and the chocolate chip cookie is warm.
If you have a car and are heading North/South on the Palmetto Expressway, then it's very convenient. If your destination is Coral Gables, downtown Miami, or Miami Beach, then it's not so convenient. The shuttle to/from Miami Airport is not very efficient, in part because it takes about 15 min to make the trip. When I arrived at MIA, I had to wait about 20 minutes for the shuttle. When I left the hotel the following morning, the shuttle driver had to load more than 20 suitcases, so it was *much* faster to pay $18 for a taxi (with tip) back to MIA. I came back to Miami a few days later and chose to stay in a different, more convenient, hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami