Forced to stay here over airline error. Not a bad place to lay one's head. Room service was surprisingly good and reasonably priced. Nice airport view without much noise from the planes. That said, our room had one of those shared common internal doors for families that rent 2 rooms. And, around midnight a family checked in. They may as well have checked into our room. It was loud beyond belief with kids screaming, parents yelling, a door somehow slamming again and again... we felt like we were sharing a suite with them. So, be warned, if you have a noisy neighbor your night will be ruined. Also, our room had a slight odor of raw onion. A little gross.
Still, it was $125, the shuttle was prompt, TV had all the stations, plenty of towels, bed comfy for two. So a solid THREE.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.