I stayed here for one night prior to a cruise. They property is overall very nice looking. The room was spacious but a little run down. I had gotten a good deal on the rate and was only there for one night so I didn't care too much about looks. The room was well laid out and had everything I needed. Room service was prompt and nicely done.
It is convenient to the airport. The bellman can set up a shuttle to the Port of Miami. The shuttle is only $10 and the trip to the port only takes about 15 minutes or so. I believe it left at 11:00am so you will get to the port with plenty of time to board.
Great hotel if you are arriving a night before a cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami