Stayed at the Double Tree for 3 Nights in early May. Not the nicest looking building on the outside but their public areas have been done very tastefully and well kept.
Staff were all very pleasant and service was prompt at the restaurants.
We only had breakfast once. Very tasty and prices were reasonable.
The food at the bar was excellent! We sampled a bunch of their menu items for dinner one evening and all were fantastic. Very reasonable, excellent presentation and quite tasty. I had the Mahi mahi tacos which i would highly recommend.
Rooms are a bit plain but the beds are very comfortable.
Overall the location is primarily why i would return with its close proximity to the airport and it is easy to get to downtown Miami and do some quick shopping. With good food and a soft bed its an excellent place to stay if you are in town for a few days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami