Stayed here for business while in Miami. Here are my overall opinions:
1. They have a paid parking area however on two seperate nights the gate was wide open and had no attendant. I suppose sometimes they charge and sometimes they don't.
2. The bar area was very lively but the service was lacking. Orders were brought out very slowly and mixed up on several occasions
3. The front desk needs better training. Was told there were no rooms available upon checkin only 15 minutes later told the first person was confused.
4. The rooms were very clean and overall nice. Nothing spectacular. Did not like the toilet and bathroom door on top of each other. Very bad positioning
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.