Very tired after flight from UK and looking forward to a comfortable sleep. A 10 minute taxi ride costing 16 dollars soon had us at the hotel. Reception staff very friendly and deserved an excellent mark. Once given the included Double Tree cookies we were off to our room on the 9th floor. Good room, plenty of space and a comfortable bed. The coffee facilities in the room were poor. It should have been good but the coffee provided and there were only 3 pods gave a very weak brew. Could have been much better. After a fairly average sleep awoken around 6 by so much noise from surrounding rooms. One sounded like he had a cow in the room with him. I hope he was just blowing his nose but hey maybe the cow option was true! This went on and on. The walls must be ultra thin to hear noise like nose blowing so loudly. This is not good in a hotel for tired travellers. Cant comment on breakfast as it wasnt included in the room rate. We paid over $200 so wasnt impressed by the high rate compared with the usual in the USA.
I have stayed in Hiltons before and always been satisfied. NOT this time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Otel and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami