We stayed in this hotel 2/8/13. The hotel is close to Miami International Airport and probably 20 mins from the Port of Miami. We checked in around 8 PM. Had a burger and beer at the hotel bar. Got up in the AM, had the buffet breakfast and were on the cruise port shuttle ($10) by 11 AM the next day.
It's a nice, neat, clean hotel that gets a lot of traffic everyday due to its proximity to Mia International. If I were to do it gain, I think I'd take a direct flight into FLL. There are a ton of hotels near that airport and it is very close to Port Everglades and a $20 shuttle ride to the Port of Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami