I stayed at this property duriing a business trip last week. It was approximately a 10-minute ride from the airport, so great convenience. Pricing in this area is fairly high but once you get below this price point, the reviews and service at other properties is not recommended.
There is self-parking available for $7 per night and free wi-fi. Front desk staff were a little aloof but friendly and helpful. I did like that on-site dining offered several options if you don't have the opportunity to get out and about. There is a sports bar-type area in the lobby and a sit down restaurant nearby, both reasonably priced. There was also a pool area.
I found my room to be extremely clean, comfortable and large. I did not hear much hall noise during the course of the evenings and was able to sleep comfortably. I did not use the shuttle service but I saw that it was available.
I would recommend this hotel and will certainly use it again if I need to stay near the airport.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami