Let me first state that I used my points to stay here for 3 nights. I have found that when you cash in points on Hilton properties, everything is upgraded. That being said, we checked in quickly, they gave us coupons for two free drinks and a free appetizer. They put us on the 11th floor which is part of the executive section. This includes a free 'happy hour' during the week. We could also enjoy breakfast there or go to the main dining room. I would recommend going to the main dining room as there were more choices. The room was very nice and clean. The sheets were so soft, we slept really hard.
They are doing construction on the front of the building, but there is someone to direct you to a parking area. We had to pay $7 parking/day. On the last day I convinced the parking attendant that we were going to be leaving very early the next day and couldn't we just pay $5. He let us.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.