I had a one night stay at the Double Tree MIA. Free transport to and from the the MIA airport. Confusing at the airport for all hotels no signs or info but you just need to flag down the hotel bus or van you are staying at. Every 30 mins for DoubleTree.
Arriving at the hotel it is in the aiport district, not much around. The checkin staff was very friendly and the hotel was well maintained. I was early to checkin so I waited at the lobby bar. The staff was excellent. I noticed couple dislike something with their food, replaced the food, and the manager give personal attention and offer dinner at their restaurant because of the mistakes. That shows to me they try to make every customer happy and satisfied. My food was great and the servers good all around.
The room was very large, great view, great bed, flat screen TV. A great stay and a great sleep.
When I first checked into the room, I did notice the bathroom may need a little attention, so I stepped out asked the wonderful room stewertess to take a look and she imediatly fixed the situation.
I would recommend this hotel for buiness and travel. Great connection for the cruise lines.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Lobby, lobby bar, signature restaurant, club loungeMiami's newest convention center over 172,000 sq ft of meeting space ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton & Miami Airport Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree By Hilton & Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Doubletree By Hilton And Miami Airport Convention Center
- Doubletree Miami Mart Airport Hotel
- Sheraton Mart Hotel
- Miami Mart
- Sheraton Miami