“Good Airport Hotel...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #40 of 122 Hotels in Miami
London, United Kingdom
“Good Airport Hotel...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I stayed two nights here whilst en route to a conference in Miami and the hotel was, well, just fine really... nothing stunning, but it's an airport hotel so I didn't expect dancing girls and white sandy beaches!

Free airport shuttle came along pretty quickly for the 10-minute ride to the hotel from the airport. Check-in was nice and quick and they upgraded me to a good sized suite which was really nice. My room and the bed were spacious and very comfortable. I ate in the hotel and the food was all pretty good.

All in all I'd recommend if you are looking for somewhere to stay close to Miami International and I would stay again if I needed to be close to the airport.

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (211)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Slept here for 1 night between flights in January 2015. Room was ok shower excellent and the gym is good. Pool is not much if you want a swim in between travels as it's on the small and too shallow side. The breakfast was ok plus but I can't say there was an amazing choice.
All in all the hotel is ok but not cheap for what it is (cost around usd all a night).

Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
England
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Great location next to the Airport. Lovely hotel the only disappointment I had was having to pay full price for a child's breakfast and being a little embarrassed at the restaurant when I was asked to pay. Had a issue with WIFI being charged when it was free and had to get this charge refunded. Hotel is really clean.

• Stayed December 2014
Orillia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My wife & I flew into Miami 1 night early for a cruise and we needed a place to stay. After an extensive online search for a hotel, this is the one we picked. For a hotel in Miami the price was right ($199). I liked the fact that we had a hotel shuttle from MIA included in the price, and the fact that it also included a full buffet breakfast, and also included a shuttle to the pier. It was perfect, one stop shopping for all our needs.

The hotel is very big, check in was smooth, and the staff very friendly. Our room was nice, very clean. Next time we cruise from Miami, I will choose this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I have stayed here several times while my husband works in Miami. The rooms are nice, the pool area is nice, and the food is okay but pricey. I like staying here because it is so convenient to other places in Miami and the prices are usually reasonable (compared to South Beach, Downtown, Coconut Grove, etc. locations). The pool bar and snack area is only open Thursdays through Sundays. There is always easy access to pool towels and the pool area seems to be well maintained. Overall, customer service could be improved --- I just don't think it stacks up to other Hiltons I have stayed in. The hotel is literally a few minutes from MIA and only about 30 minutes from FLL. I will stay here again.

Room Tip: ask for a room facing the pool on a high level which gives a wonderful view of downtown Miami which...
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
Miami, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Reserved a Jr. Suite. Upon entering late at night after flying all afternoon, the bathroom had urine around the base of the toilet, hair in the shower, faucet had spit on it and sink was nasty. Dust was everywhere, hair on furniture and wasn't vacuumed. Management did adjust our bill, but it completely turned me off ever staying at the Miami Hilton airport hotel.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Hilton M, Exec Admin Asst. at Hilton Miami Airport, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Dear Susan G,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you were not satisfied with the cleanliness of your guest room and bathroom - we are deeply disappointed by that. On behalf of the entire team, we sincerely apologize for this. I assure you that we will make this right as we ensure the comfort and satisfaction for our guests. Thank you again, and I hope to have another chance to serve you in the future.

Best Regards and Safe Travels.
Holetown, Barbados
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

As I use Miami Internation Airport frequently by Hotel of choice for lay overs and short trips is the Airport Hilton. Excellent shuttle service to and from MIA, great service, good bar setting and comfortable rooms. Breakfast menu is excellent although the dinner service and menu good be better.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Miami Airport? Share your experiences!