“A great welcome for weary travellers” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Rates from $189 Now!
Ranked #42 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Anglesey
“A great welcome for weary travellers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

The shuttle from the airport was no more than a 5 minute wait, booking in was friendly and helpful, offering us two rooms together and rooms with a good views, very good bar food, again friendly and helpful when ordering. First class service and helpful to an unseasoned traveller, i.e. informing me that the service charge was already included, i would probably have paid twice, if this had not been mentioned, sparkling clean and friendly hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Otego, New York
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I am a business traveler, so I am in hotels constantly. I like to stay at hotels that make an effort to conserve natural resources. Most do a pretty poor job of implementing these programs however. Hilton overall does better than other chains, but I was disappointed with this hotel in this regard. When I checked in I asked at the front desk what I could do to ensure that the towels were NOT changed daily, nor the sheets. That is a ridiculous waste, not something most of us do at home and not necessary in a hotel either. So, they put a special note in the file to alert the housekeeping to my preference. I hung up the towels AND placed the sign that says if you hang the up they won't replace them right on the towels, but they were still changed. This happened both nights of my stay. I am so frustrated. But I refuse to give up. I call every single time they violate their stated policy and complain, making sure they are aware of these problems. Which basically means I call nearly every night to complain. It was nice of the hotel to remove my internet fees as a token to my frustration, but what I REALLY want is for them to do what they say they will do.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the years. It was always a good and convenient hotel to stay for a few days, clean and comfortable. The recent renovations of the rooms and now the meeting center has earned the hotel, in my opinion, a 5. The rooms are first class and the meeting space is vastly improved. The front desk staff and catering sales staff are terrific - professional and personable. I would recommend the Hilton for it's high standards, quality and value.

• Stayed November 2014
Paris, France
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

My family has traveled through Miami for years going into and out of the Caribbean. The Airport Hilton has always been a good overnight option close to the airport. We have experienced the ebbs and flows of the property conditions without complaint. I am a "Diamond" customer.

This past November I reserved a room for 1 night on line. Usually I would book through Amex Centurion because I get certain benefits e.g. free breakfast.

On this occasion I responded to an online offer for the best rates possible directly through Hilton. I booked the King and Breakfast option with the caveat that I was not sure if I should get it free i.e. the straight King rate. I received confirmaiton #3161350355.

I arrived at the hotel on December 2nd and the desk clerk confirmed that I got free breakfast anyway because I was a "Diamond" level patron. She refused to reimburse my additional money paid for breakfast. I insisted and she told me that she would speak to the Manager. Long story short; the manager was very condescending and indifferent to the matter. He told me there was no way he could determine what the additonal payment was so as to reimburse it. He did something; I'm not quite sure what --- but he was so unpleasant it really didn't matter.

Its not a big deal; but its the principal of the matter. The guarantee was for best rates and if not $50 coupon or something. My first guest experience was an unpleasant clerk followed by a pompous Front Desk Manager.

Its a shame that a couple of people can ruin an otherwise pleasant experience.

BEWARE of the HILTON Best Price Guarantee.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Melbourne, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Room had cigarette butt on balcony. Hair in bathroom sink, a/c only blew out hot. Front desk had an attitude. Parking is EXPENSIVE $20.00 per day and hard to use parking machine eats your ticket so you need extra time to deal with getting out of the parking.

Regina, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Clean, modern and updated hotel. Would stay there again in a heartbeat. Pool facilities are fantastic. Walk paths along the water are beautiful with lots of wildlife. Room was large, clean and shower was luxurious.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Lake Placid, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

This is a very nice hotel, close to the airport and they have an airport shuttle. The rooms are nice and the beds are very comfortable. Great pool and fitness center. My problem was with arrival. No valet parking, no bellhops to assist with luggage, no doorman to greet us and welcome us to the hotel. I had to unload the luggage myself and leave my handicapped mother with the luggage while I parked the car. Then I had to get everything inside so I could check in. I though more of the Hilton.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Been to Hilton Miami Airport? Share your experiences!