“Service” 2 of 5 stars

Rates from $99 Now!
Ranked #37 of 130 hotels in Miami
“Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We stayed there two nights three days for a family reunion. The service at the tiki bar by the pool was horrible spent 115 dollars in less than 20 minutes and the bartender treated us poorly. The food was not great. Our reservations were mixed up with other people having the same last name we were over charged. Had a hard time getting a refund. When it was time for the dinner the staff was very unfriendly and they ran out of food.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Hilton M, Exec Admin Asst. at Hilton Miami Airport, responded to this review, yesterday
Dear "emjroc0517,"
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.
Best Regards.

1,021 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
west palm beach, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

As a AAA travel agent for over 20years, I will not be returning to this location and will not be recommending this to anyone. This Hilton needs to do better with parking (stop charging guest for parking also). Get microwave in rooms are at less on each floor and offer free internet.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear "Natika W,"
Best Regards.
Tampa, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We stayed for July 4th weekend, we were amazed at how nice and clean the room was. Be careful with the mini bar in your room, if you take anything out just to look at it they will charge you. Overall the hotel grounds were very well maintained, the pool was nice and clean. The breakfast buffet in the coral café is amazingly good, good quality, We booked the room with the breakfast buffet included, It was $25 person for two days. They do charge $15 for parking and more for valet parking. I would definitely stay here with my family again.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Front desk was very nice, we checked in late and they provided what I requested. Ms. Kenia from housekeeping was also very helful, we had two rooms while she was cleaning one of the rooms she knock on the other room to let me know I forgot my shoes. I didn't have time to explore around the hotel since I only visited Miami for one day. Also came back a couple of hours later to pick up another item that we left and Security had the item ready for us. Everybody from the staff was very friendly. Its about 20min from Miami Beach Very close to the airport.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Curacao
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This may sound petty, but after a 20 hour trip, the last 3 hours of which were due to weather delays where we had the joy of refueling stops and then sitting on the tarmac in Miami for just under an hour while we waited for a gate to open, I was ready for a drink. So I dropped my bags in my room and went downstairs to sit at the bar.

I don't mind waiting all that much, but the barman was literally 3 feet from my face, I was alone, at a bar with 4 other people and he spent a good 2 minutes finishing off his anecdote to a couple at the bar before he asked me to place my order. When you're sitting alone at a bar and the guy is not listening to a story, he's telling the story, 2 minutes is a really long time.

Everything else was great.

Room Tip: Ask for one near the elevator, it can be quite a maze to get to your room otherwise.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Hilton M, Exec Admin at Hilton Miami Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear "PhlashPhlash,"
Thank you for selecting the Hilton Miami Airport for your recent stay and taking time to share your feedback with us via Trip Advisor! It is only through valuable customer feedback that we can improve our services. We appreciate your comments regarding your lobby bar experience, we will be sure to share this with our team. Our team works hard to ensure that you and all our guests receive outstanding service.
Again, we thank you for selecting the Hilton Miami Airport. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future!
Best Regards
Miami Beach, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I chose this hotel as a HHSilverq member because of the pool and location to airport for our last day in Miami.

When I saw the pool, I refused to let my. 5 yo swim in it--- balls of hair, dead flies, foggy to the bottom.......I asked to see the manager and asked him Camelo, if he was aware of the state of the pool. All I got was four excuses and a "sorry". Let's see if it really is cleaned at 1:30 and 4:00 as he said so my son can enjoy the pool.

Pool bar closed during WorldCup despite sign saying it is open Sun-Thurs 11-6. Today is Tuesday.

Overall completely disappointed but as always with Miami, keep your expectations low. This city has the worst customer service and completely average amenities.

Room Tip: Lagoon side
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Hilton M, Exec Admin. at Hilton Miami Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear "Johanna B,"

Thank you for selecting the Hilton Miami Airport for your recent stay and taking time to share your feedback with us via Trip Advisor. We apologize for the unpleasant experience you had. We want our guests to feel comfortable and enjoy our friendly hospitality. Your comments will help us address the facilities issues and better communicate our bar service schedule. We hope we can invite you and your family back for the great service you expect and deserve.

Kind regards
Newburgh, Indiana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Stopping in Miami following a South American trip brought us into the airport late one afternoon, and rather than trying to get a late night connection to our midwestern home, we chose to stay at the Hilton Miami Airport. Great choice...! The shuttle from the airport is easy to catch, and the accommodations are incredibly clean, spacious and modern. We asked for advice on a good place to eat outside of the hotel, and the concierge advised us to ask the shuttle driver to drop us off at the 94th Aero Squadron Restaurant...which overlooked one of the runways at the airport; if was a super place to eat - with interesting views of international flights arriving and departing from everywhere on earth. And a call back to the hotel by the restaurant, got us a shuttle ride back to the hotel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Hilton Miami Airport? Share your experiences!