“Last night in Florida!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #39 of 129 hotels in Miami
Tamaqua, Pennsylvania
“Last night in Florida!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

This was our first time staying at this Miami Hilton by the airport. We stayed one night prior to flying home ending a week long stay in the "Florida Keys"! Excellent service and all staff could not do enough for us! Outside pool area is beautiful and very well maintained with a lot of really comfortable seating areas to just sit back, have a drink and relax. Bar tenders both by the pool and inside were very friendly and courteous! Room is very clean and very comfortable. We ate at the café for lunch and it was delicious! It was really nice to use the 1/2 mile walking/jogging trail around the perimeter of the hotel, very well maintained, landscaped beautifully, and great view of the water and airport. All ages can use this (cemented walkway). The exercise room is outstanding with a lot of equipment for all ages! We did not have enough time to use the spa!
We will definitely stay at this hotel again and recommend it to all. Thank you Hilton for a great time, you have a beautiful hotel!

Room Tip: We chose a higher floor and room location for privacy and more quiet environment!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

1,083 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I was told a 7am shuttle would be fine for my 820am Sunday am flight. However, the 7am shuttle was FULL, and the 715am shuttle was late. I had to take a cab; it was pretty stressful. Hotel was otherwise lovely, staff were nice.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

LONDON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

Just a few minutes from the airport and overlooking the runway and a lagoon. At the airport we hailed the curtesy bus, the driver immediately stopped to pick us up and loaded our four cases. Reception was friendly and fast, within a few minutes of arrival we were shown to our thirteenth floor room which was spacious, spotless and well furnished. Although the restaurant menu had no vegetarian entrees, we were assured the kitchen would make something for us, and they did. We had a portabello mushroom burger with all the trimmings, perfectly cooked and full of flavour. Checkout in the morning was simple and the bellman brought down our cases and had a taxi ready and waiting to take us to the car rental. The grounds are landscaped with a path running alongside the lagoon and were a pleasure to walk round. Altogether our stay was faultless and we will certainly stay there again.

Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Oakton, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This is a solid airport hotel and the price is usually very reasonable. Good business hotel. Pool and pool bar are fun and the staff is very friendly. I have stayed here many times and it is always clean and convenient.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Very nice view of miami from your room.
Bed is nice room is spacious and outdoor pool with a bar is really a plus when you expect really noting for airport hotels usually.
This hotel is like a mini vacation itself.
Nice walk along the water and very clean .
Nice renovated Robby with nice chairs .
Breakfast buffet was just ok but staff are friendly.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Avon, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I was charged twice on my charge card and the manager did take care of me; however, I was told dinner would be on them for all of my inconvenience. I told them we had 6 in our party. We were given $25.00 vouchers a piece, but the restaurant was $80.00 more than what was given. Clearly, this was not a dinner on them. At check out, I then was given another bill that had $104.00 room service charge that was not ours. The clerk was reviewing another guest bill and was confused with mine. I asked if I could be signed up for the HHonors rewards, and was told they would rather I did the registration myself. Overall, the staff at the desk was less than helpful. The manager was extremely kind and made me feel as if I was a valued customer, but the personnel at the front desk made me feel as if we were an inconvenience.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

NC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had a late night arrival into MIA and an early outgoing flight the next morning. The Hilton shuttle van runs every 15 minutes or so until 1am. Check-in was fast and the clerk was very courteous. The room was clean and quiet. I could see the airport from my room. The morning breakfast was very nice with a large selection of juices, cereals, breads/pastries, cheeses, fruits, and there was a cook to make omelets, scrambled eggs, etc. Would definitely stay again if in the same layover situation.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Miami Airport? Share your experiences!