“Best airport hotel ever!” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Rates from $99 Now!
Ranked #36 of 130 hotels in Miami
Paris, France
“Best airport hotel ever!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great location, shuttle, rooms, TV/movies, meals and service. In my experience the airport hotel is a "hold up". This is excellent value and extremely convenient. Can you tell I liked it? I'd recommend it to my family, friends and colleagues. Best over-nighter in America!

Room Tip: I was pleased to see the wonderful upgrade and the overall great experience. Its not the Ritz Carlto...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

1,039 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Burnsville, MN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

I have had the opportunity to stay at the Miami Airport Hilton on at least eight occasions in the past two years. It is always my first choice of hotel in the area when I am on business. The renovations have added much appeal to the property, but it is the service that keeps me coming back. Almost every staff member goes out of their way to provide friendly, professional service. I am always dependent on the shuttle service for transportation during my stay and it is bar none the best shuttle staff I have ever encountered. That says a great deal as I stay in a hotel over 100 nights a year. The very best are Mychal and Hector who always exceed my expectations. Morrie at the bar always does as well. If you are on business in the area, I highly recommend this property.

Room Tip: I prefer to look over the pool, but I am never bothered by airport noise regardless of which side of...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Devon
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Pleasantly surprised. Lovely refurbished room, comfy beds, decent gym. Breakfast a little pricey so we ate on the road. Would recommend as a resting place after a long flight. Didn't feel like a generic airport hotel, or generic Hilton, at all.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel in February with my fiancé & let me tell you it was the worst experience ever!!!!...the staff them selves were freindly i guess but not very helpful...they could not find my reservation when they escalated the problem to the management they took forever!!!! To give us any type of answer...i eneded up calling expedia to resolve the issue management knew nothing!!!! It took 2 hours before we could check in! When we got to the rooms they were nice and clean and plain nothing to out of this world however they placed us in a room right.next.to the airport so we herd planes coming in and out all night....i understand its.by the.airport but considering everything they had just put us through you'd think they would put us in a nice quite room...later on as i was walking towards the gift shop i noticed one of the managers reprimanding one of his employee's infront of another guest....i felt like that was really inappropriate....if you ask me management is the problem at this hotel not the actual staff...i will most definitely not becoming back!

• Stayed February 2013
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

Stayed one night after long flight and before start of holiday. Transfers to and from the airport are great. Didn't wait too long to go to hotel but on return trip had to wait for 3 buses to come and go so leave plenty of time. Room nice and comfy, balcony a plus and clean bathroom. The bar food was very overpriced and really small - had a shrimp salad which was actually 4 shrimps and half a lettuce leave for $12. Nowhere else to go though so maybe thats why they charge what they like. Hotel quite 70/80's and could do with an update. Pool area looked nice. Charged wifi but there were free machines in lobby.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Leuven, Belgium
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My flight was canceled due to bad weather and the airlines placed me and my colleagues there for a night.

Nice service, hall had LCD panels displaying flight statuses.
Room was great and spotless. Slept really well.
There was a basketball court and a swimming pool.
The best part was the breakfast. Oh my, what a feast that was.
Infinite choices and the food was delicious.

The only downside is that I had to pay extra for Wifi (just couple of bucks though) :/

Nonetheless you get exactly what you pay for or in this case - the airline paid for :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Lucerne, Switzerland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed here one night after arriving at the airport late. Check-in took a while as there were a lot of people.
The room was big and spacious, clean, even with view.
As we were tired we ordered room service - it took over 30mins for our food to arrive and the pizza and burger were cold and not great. Would have expected more from a Hilton.
Also, at this price of room I would have expected the Internet to be free of charge.
The cooked breakfast was good but again took its time. Also rather pricey.

All in all not a bad hotel for a night - but for that price I would have expected a bit more.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Miami Airport? Share your experiences!