The only reason I gave this hotel 1 star is because they were really nice about letting me check in early, otherwise the rest of the stay was a disaster. I do not like to put out negative reviews, so I guess this will be the first.
1. They do not specify that breakfast cost $22+ dollars. When you get there they tell you to enjoy their buffet as if it were free, and then you come to find out it actually cost.
2. Where is Valet? Valet is no where to be found and even the people working there does not know who valet is. They fail to tell you that you would use your room key card to get in and out of the gate.
3. They charge you $15.00 per night to park your own car, and $20.00 per night to valet park your car. I tried to do valet for about 2 hours but valet could not be found, so I gave up.
4. I asked if they had any silverware we could use and the person at the desk just made a face like it was the craziest request she ever heard of. She did not really try to help with this request.
5. We decided to head out of the Hilton to run some errands come back and our key card is denied at the gate to enter the hotel, thankfully they have a ticket system that allowed me to get a ticket which opened the gate. Why would my room card be denied if I was not checking out until the next day?
6. They failed to tell us that if you move things around in the refrigerator, you would be charged for it. This one might have been my fault for not reading the paper on the door but I think when there is something automatically charging your account they should tell you when you check in, that if you open the fridge and take things out to look at it, you will be charged. Thankfully they said they would check and verify everything was there.
7. We asked for towels multiple times, at least 3 times and did not get them until the 3rd try.
8. At the end of our stay, no one asked us how it was, they simply did not care.
9. The beds are so uncomfortable, we woke up in pain.
There is a lot more to this story but hopefully that will give you an idea of the service we endured. I called my mom in law and she is canceling her reservation for next weekend, no one wants to spend almost $600.00 for bad service, rude employees who could care less about the customer or their jobs.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Miami Hilton