“JUST WHAT I WANTED AND NEEDED” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Rates from $99 Now!
Ranked #37 of 130 hotels in Miami
London
“JUST WHAT I WANTED AND NEEDED”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

I travelled from London to Miami on my way to St. Croix in the US Virgin Islands on 1st July, 2012. I stayed overnight in Miami and booked the Hilton at Miami airport.

On arrival at the airport, check in was very quick and efficient. My luggage was taken to my room and I was told by the porter that if I wish, he can get me some ice and that I could either dine in my room or that there were restaurants nearby which provide a delivery service. He then gave me the necessary information.

the room was just what I expected - roomy, elegant and just as advertised. the service was excellent and with a smile. I felt safe and valued from the start.

I shall certainly book again!!!!! Such a contrast to my return journey from the Virgin Islands. There was a problem with the Aircraft and we were forced to stay at The Chateaubleau by the Airline who booked us there. What a nightmare!!! That hotel should be renamed -SACRE' BLEAU!!!!!!!

Well done Hilton Miami airport!!!!!

Room Tip: It's a good idea to request your preference in terms of room location (view)and preferred floor...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Hilton M, Exec. Admin. Asst. at Hilton Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 14, 2012
Dear “Cyrique”,
Thank you for selecting the Hilton Miami Airport for your recent stay and taking time to share your feedback with us via Trip Advisor! It is only through valuable customer feedback that we can improve our services. We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with your accommodations and the service provided. We are sorry your returning journey was unpleasant!
We know you have a variety of hotels to choose from, we are honored that you have selected Hilton Miami Airport and will continue to do so! We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future!
Best Regards

1,024 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Finnish first
  • Turkish first
East Peoria, Illinois
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

The rooms and lobby were beautiful. Beds comfortable. The restaurant and breakfast was overpriced. I expected elevated prices, but to me, they were too high. Breakfast buffet was $22.00. We opted for the coffee bar and oatmeal. Oatmeal was $4.00 which was okay, but he charged us $6.00. I had to show him the sign. Not impressed with hotel. Pricey for what you got.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Hilton M, Exec. Admin. Asst. at Hilton Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
I appreciate your review of your recent stay at the Hilton Miami Airport. I’m so happy you enjoyed our beautiful hotel and had a great night’s sleep! I understand that cost was of concern and I am sharing your feedback with the appropriate members of our team. We do market research to make sure we are relative to the other full service hotels in the area and try to keep costs very reasonable. We will surely take your feedback into consideration! Again, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future!
Best Regards.
Oxford, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Drove down from north central Florida and stayed the night before flight to St Lucia and the night of the return trip as well. Beautiful property. Great restaurant. On time shuttle to and from airport as promised.

• Stayed July 2012
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

We arrived late at night after a very long flight from Australia to a delayed check in but a friendly face. The shuttle transfer from the airport was easy, you just wave down the driver but the pick is on a different level than the arrivals. The delayed check in was due to us being the last off the shuttle and only 1 staff member to check all in. Bedding was comfortable and room was large - we had a 2 x queen room - ate breakfast at hotel prior to go back to airport to pick a hire car. Breakfast was average. Overall the hotel is great if you just need a place to sleep for 1 night prior to further connections.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Washington, DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

I wrote a review of this hotel about a year ago when it was still halfway through its renovations. The gist of it was that the rooms on the already-renovated floors were OK but the ones still awaiting renovations had problems .... odors, malfunctioning a/c etc ... and that customers should not be shy at telling the front desk they wanted a high floor room.

I see now, from an email, that they say their renovation is complete, so my earlier review may no longer apply. I have not been there since the renovation.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Orlando
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

The hotel was ok. Has the basic amenities of a full service hotel. Guest Service was normal in some areas, but its whats expected from any hotel. There were no major WOW factors that HIlton is known for. Breakfast was very overpriced, but its miami and a popular tourist destination, so no surprise there. The exterior of the hotel doesn't look very appealing, but once you walk inside, it is beautiful. The rooms were very comfortable and the views were very nice. Got charged for water even though they gave me a Hilton Honors card that said it would be free. Overall, very nice hotel for its cost and location.

Room Tip: Ask for a view of the lagoon/pool area.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012 via mobile

I actually live in Miami, I decided to rent here for the weekend with my husband and 2 year old for a mini get away.. We didn't feel like traveling to the beach.. I found it to be delightful, from the moment we arrived all the staff was very kind.. My room was a regular room I requested at front desk for a balcony room and I was granted the request.. All was very clean and modern.. We ordered roomservice all was delicious.. The balcony over looked the pool, lagoon, airport and all of downtown Miami!! We enjoyed the pool... Over all it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed June 2012
Hilton M, Exec. Admin. Asst. at Hilton Miami Airport, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Dear “RosyPerez329”
Thank you for selecting the Hilton Miami Airport for your recent stay and taking time to share your feedback with us via Trip Advisor! We are pleased to hear you were satisfied with your accommodations and your overall experience. Thank you for your feedback regarding our staff, we assure that our professional and friendly staff is committed to ensuring that all of our guests stays are both enjoyable and comfortable. Again, we appreciate your feedback and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back during another “mini get away”!
Best Regards.

Been to Hilton Miami Airport? Share your experiences!