You added Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami - International Airport to your Saves list
Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami - International Airport
Ranked #55 of 120 Hotels in Miami
Hilliard, United States
“Ask questions!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

This was my 7th stay at Embassy Suites. Excellent value for what they offer-listen and ask questions at check in so you don't get surprises at check out. I always get the cruise package so I can get to the cruiseline safely and for free but this time the hotel decided to "forget" my transfers and demanded cash as 13 of us stood there ready to board.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank Angelia C

Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I am a semi-frequent business traveler and have stayed at many other Embassy Suites. I happened to book this particular one because I did not like the other hotel I was in. When I drove up I realized it was a little hard to get to, mainly due to construction but my GPS didn't fail me. When I got there I realized that I would have to pay for parking which seemed unneeded since other hotels no longer charge to park. I was a little early for check by about half an hour but they were able to accommodate me. Once I got to my room I tried to use the internet as I often work from my room when I travel. I then realized that internet access was around 12.00 per day, which seemed ridiculous when many other properties are no longer charging for internet access. Then while I was working I tried to access the internet on another device and realized that only about 3 devices can be on the internet at one time. When I called the front desk they could not give me a good answer as to how many devices could access it at one time. I will stay here for the next few days but I am surprised at how many irritants (extra charges) there are for a HHonors member.

Room Tip: I believe that if you don't want to pay for internet or other amenities you should book the upgr...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 2 of 5 stars
2 Thank ctrek01
EmbassyMiami, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami - International Airport, responded to this review, June 27, 2014
We appreciate your honest feedback and value your loyalty as a rewards member. We are always looking for ways in which we can enhance our offerings and services and your comments regarding amenity charges have been shared with the appropriate members of our team. We regret any inconvenience this caused you and hope we'll have another opportunity to serve you.

Kind regards,

Clavel J Louis

Travelers are raving about these Miami hotels

Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

Never have I stay somewhere with so many Nice and friendly employee. Everyone do everything they can to help you with so many ways, attraction advises and ways to get there ( Juan Mercado is a great one to go see for any question) . they all have a smile for you and patience to answer any need you may have at the hotel, food, shopping, way of transportation....
I ;oved my stay and would recommand it any time. everything is clean and well take care of, congrats team!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Longivew, Wa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

I thought this hotel was beautiful. Our room was nice clean and spacious. I had called and made reservations for my fiance and I He was getting into Miami before me so I asked that he be able to get in the room ... He wasn't allowed in they wanted my card. He waited in the lobby for hours before He found a friend to come pick him up until I arrived. Lines at Happy Hour were crazy as I was so tired after flying all day I didn't have the energy to wait around. I wish I had time to enjoy the pool. Maybe next time.

Room Tip: Our room faced the parking lot not a great view but we were only sleeping. Patio doors do not open.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank wildmango
Charlotte
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We stayed at this hotel April 28th 2014 prior to leaving on our Transatlantic cruise. The airport pickup was quick and the amenities at the hotel were excellent. Evening cocktails and morning full breakfast were perfect. They also has the shuttle to the cruise port for a small fee. We stayed using points so I can't say what the cost for one night was. They also has an evening shuttle to do last minute shopping.

Great stay!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rick M
Bridgetown, Barbados
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here many times and have always enjoyed my stay the location is central the room is spacious and always nice and kool the AC works well, parking is easy and like to watch the Kois that are in the pond inside

Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

Arrived on May 27 for overnight stay for flight early next day. Checkin was a breeze, room was very clean and spacious as you would expect and not like the boxes in NYC.
My expectations were met and that is why I continue to be a HH member.

• Stayed May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars
Travelers also viewed these Miami hotels
Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami/Brickell-Downtown
Hilton Miami Airport
#39 of 120 in Miami
4.0 of 5 stars 2,095 reviews
Coconut Grove
InterContinental Miami

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Miami - International Airport? Share your experiences!