“Nice Hotel!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #50 of 111 Hotels in Miami
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Nice Hotel!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I stayed in the hotel with 2 of my friends the night before we sailed on our cruise. The entire staff was wonderful. From the person that picked us up from the airport with free airport shuttle, to the front desk staff and to the van driver. They made sure that we had everything taken care of. I can not say enough about how wonderful they were. They also have a shuttle to the port of Miami for $10. Breakfast was great with hot food (omelet, bacon and pancakes).The hotel is near the airport but you can barely hear the planes. I would stay here again before my future cruises.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (255)
  • Polish first
Fairbanks, Alaska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for two days before getting on the cruise ship. This was very neat inside the lobby and atrium area. We arrive 45 minutes after check in time, the room was not available and they said it would be about an hour. So we sat near the pool and patiently waited for an hour. When we went back to the desk to see how much longer it would be, a very nice desk clerk was very helpful and apologetic for the delay. He gave us compensation with parking and a room to stay in until our room was ready. I would have been content with the first room actually as it was nice too. The breakfast was nice and large with plenty of food and so many people, it was so busy, you had to wait in long lines to get your order. I never did do the buffet to order cause that line was insanely long. The drinks at nice were really nice, and they were generous with the alcohol. I have been to other locations and they have appetizers, but at this location they limited, but the drinks were unlimited for two hours, so really cant complain. Since it is so close to the airport, it is a little noisy, so that is to be expected. I just didnt realize how close it really was to the airport until a plane flew over and sitting at the pool it was so loud you couldnt carry on a conversation until the plane was gone. This was a nice hotel and I would stay again if I need to be that close to the airport. I like Embassy Suites and they are nice hotel to stay in.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
orlando, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

After all the fuzz, the end result will always be the same. The quality, Location, Service, Complementary Breakfast and Welcome Reception can not be beat. No arguments here, this is the place. A plus is also a Casino nearby, also very clean and non-smoking.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Boston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

We stayed here the night of April 13, 2013 before our cruise the next day. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. There is a free shuttle from the Miami Airport, and the shuttle will also take you to nearby stores/restaurants. The $10 per person for the shuttle to the cruise pier was money well-spent. Our flight was delayed so we missed the manager's reception, which is usually a highlight of our stay. Love the complimentary hot breakfast with cook-to-order eggs. The view from *every* room is great ... the atrium is very pretty. I'm the type of traveler who will not stay at a low-budget hotel ... if I cant walk across the floor w/out my socks, I'm not staying there. Our Embassy Suites room was clean, bed was clean, bathroom was clean ... no complaints whatsoever from us.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have stayed at many other Embassy Suites in other states and did not hesitate to stay at the one in Miami recently. When we arrived there was a line to check in and the front end staff wouldn't acknowledge us. They kept answering phones and stepping into the back instead of helping the line of customers in front of them. The rooms are old and need updated but they were clean. The managers hour was gross. Food everywhere, not kept up and clean. Usually they have chips & salsa and cheese & crackers but instead it was fruit loops and fish crackers. We were woke up at 8 by housekeeping wondering if we were leaving so they could clean our room. This is probably my biggest complaint. We pay to be there until 11 and our room was contacted twice to see if they could come and clean it yet. They even opened the door when we were in our room getting dressed! Very unprofessional and we felt very invaded.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Bonita Springs
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I am a Hilton Honors member and I wanted to be close to the airport for an early morning flight to Costa Rica. It was a typical Embassy with drinks and snacks at night and a great breakfast in the morning. I was able to leave my car at the hotel for seven days while in Costa Rica for only 6.00 per day and they provided a shuttle to the airport for free. Hilton Honors members would be foolish to pass up this deal.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Weston, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

This hotel is central to everything in Miami and close to airport (free shuttle from Airport, wonderful). The hotel is very relaxing and the breakfast the best there is. I can not say enough about the staff: the service, friendliness and willingness to engage is wonderful. I stay here at least once a year and each year more satisfied than before. Eva P

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Been to Embassy Suites Miami Airport? Share your experiences!