My family stayed at this hotel for one night after flying into Miami late one day, and before driving up to Orlando. It was okay, but two things would keep me from returning. First, the noise level was high. With all the rooms opening up on the courtyard (I haven't stayed at many Embassy Suites but apparently this is the standard layout), we could hear everything in the atrium down below. Also, I think the open feel gives everyone a sense that they're in the lobby and can be loud, when in fact they're also walking right next to people's rooms. My kids were sleeping on the pullout sofa in the living room and their sleep was definitely effected. Second, the non-smoking room smelled badly of smoke, particularly the living area. Yuck. On a final note, maybe this is standard in the area, but I thought $16 for parking per night was outrageous -- it's not like the hotel is located in the center of the city. They really can't throw free parking in for guests? Not a fan.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Embassy Suites Miami
- Miami Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites mediterranean style hotel featuring 318 spacious two room suites. This 10 story deluxe hotel features complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, 2 hour Manager's Reception nightly, round trip airport transfers and Hilton Honors Points & Miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, getaroom.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.