I like Embassy suites because of happy hour and great breakfast. In this hotel there is a Miami car Rental. We booked a car for 2 days. We were picked up at miami Airport, had car, and driven to Cruiseport, upon return we were picked up, rented a car for 4 days and returned it to Fort Lauderdale airport. this was a great convenience not offered by most. There was a $20 charge for each drop off and pick up. Very reasonable. one downside is that not all employees can manage English very well, so try to get one who can. we got compact car which was very sutable for our luggage.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Embassy Suites Miami
- Miami Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites mediterranean style hotel featuring 318 spacious two room suites. This 10 story deluxe hotel features complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, 2 hour Manager's Reception nightly, round trip airport transfers and Hilton Honors Points & Miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Olotels, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.