I recently stayed at the ES Miami International. I was there on business, and the hotel I usually stay at was booked. The hotel is nice and the staff is very nice too. The problem is the location (hard to get to), and the noise from the arriving and departing aircraft, which is nonstop.
I stayed at this hotel years ago, and I remember it being a simple two block drive from the airport. Now they have built expressways that are so confusing my GPS couldn't find the hotel. After riding around in cirlces I finally called the front desk and got directions. The Miami airport(which is truly frustrating) has been under construction since the mid 90's, but this review is about the hotel.
The hotel has a nice decor and the restaurant and bar in the lobby are both nice. They also have a nice fitness center and pool. I would rate this hotel higher if it wasnt for the noise and the location. If you are in Miami on business I highly recommend it, but I would never vacation there.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Embassy Suites Miami
- Miami Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites mediterranean style hotel featuring 318 spacious two room suites. This 10 story deluxe hotel features complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, 2 hour Manager's Reception nightly, round trip airport transfers and Hilton Honors Points & Miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.