I stayed there on a Saturday to take an early flight to South America. Found the rooms to be large and comfortable. Well decorated and clean. The managers reception was chips and dip and popcorn. But the open bar was generous. Just tipped the bartender a $1 each time I went up. Ate at the restaurant which was O.K. food and pricey. Free van service to & from the airport. Room was $105 for the night.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Embassy Suites Miami
- Miami Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites mediterranean style hotel featuring 318 spacious two room suites. This 10 story deluxe hotel features complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, 2 hour Manager's Reception nightly, round trip airport transfers and Hilton Honors Points & Miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hilton Hotels, Expedia, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Otel, Travelocity, Olotels, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Embassy Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.