We normally stay at the Embassy Suites when visiting Miami. Our last visit was at the end of February 2012. We enjoy the friendly service experienced throught the hotel, the unusual Art Deco decor, the spacious double rooms that allow you to spread out and have a separate work space, the ample breakfast (included in the room charge), and the small but adequate gym. A free happy hour session each evening is an "ice breaker" as well. Since it is located very close to the international airport, aircraft noise, which does not disturb inside the hotel, is a problem in the pool and hot tub area which otherwise is quite adequate. This hotel is excellent value.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Embassy Suites Miami
- Miami Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites mediterranean style hotel featuring 318 spacious two room suites. This 10 story deluxe hotel features complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, 2 hour Manager's Reception nightly, round trip airport transfers and Hilton Honors Points & Miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Asiatravel.com Holdings, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Embassy Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.