I stayed here with two nieces before and after going on a cruise out of Miami. We had a very nice spacious and clean suite as I expected from Embassy Suites. Very convienient for those not renting a car. They have complimentary shuttle that goes back and forth to the airport, 24 hrs a day. I suggest that you have their number to call just in case you don't see their shuttle going by. I was never able to find it at the airport with the other hotel numbers in baggage claim. It is a bit confusing, but you can meet this shuttle at the departures area. They are continually picking up and dropping folks off. All drivers were very friendly and welcome you with a cold bottle of water. They have a team of porters that are very nice and helpful. Even though there is a restuarant on site they will also allow you a free shuttle to resturants/stores within a 3 mile radius if you let them know that you are interested in going. Usually they make a couple trips a day to an area shopping mall as well. If interested, you need to ask about the timing of that. What I liked least about this hotel was the area that it was in. It is quite industrial and not a place that you could walk to much from. I think this is why they are so generous with their shuttle. Despite being real close to the airport it was not a problem to sleep at night.I can tell you that this hotel is very busy with folks going on cruises. It is perfect for that.They have a nice pool and hot tub area to relax by. As you have to expect being next to the airport planes do fly over once in a while. Not a big deal for us. Both days we were not able to get into our rooms until 3-4PM; they advertise check-in to be at 3PM. However, they will hold your bags and allow you to use their facilities while you wait to get into your room. Plan on spending the day at the pool or get the shuttle to the mall if you are flying in early so that you are not dissappointed if you can't get to your room as soon as you arrive. The complimentary full breakfast with make to order omelets was absolutely wonderful. There is something for everyone. They also have a managers reception for a couple hours each evening with complimentary drinks and snacks. You don't want to miss it. I would recommend this hotel to anyone going into Miami without a car that wants to avoid the expense of taxi's and has an early flight. You can also take the shuttle back to the airport to catch other local transportation. Since we were going on a cruise we didn't have time for this. We took a taxi on the morning of our cruise to the Miami Port for about $30. I would highly recommend this clean and safe hotel with a friendly staff to everyone.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel
- Embassy Suites Miami Airport Hotel Miami
- Embassy Suites Miami
- Miami Embassy Suites
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All suites mediterranean style hotel featuring 318 spacious two room suites. This 10 story deluxe hotel features complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast daily, 2 hour Manager's Reception nightly, round trip airport transfers and Hilton Honors Points & Miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Otel, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Embassy Suites Miami Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.