“Can't complain” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest le Jeune Rd, 1000 NW (42nd Ave), Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Price
15% off the rates below
Ranked #24 of 110 Hotels in Miami
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
“Can't complain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I stayed at this hotel for around 3 hours – late arrival due to a flight delay, and an early departure. We had paid on Hotwire so it was non-refundable anyway. The airport shuttle was a bit of a pain because there is no stop at the airport for shuttles, you kinda just have to stand around somewhere and flag them down – but that’s the airport’s fault.

Checkin and checkout were relatively smooth. For some reason they have coffee in the lobby at night, but not in the morning – they should look into fixing that. Beds were comfortable, room was clean, etc. I would consider this hotel again.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Saint Peters, Mo.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

This hotel went above and beyond with customer service.
We had a problem with a few members of our group getting back to the hotel to make the shuttle in time for the ship. But the hotel was awesome..

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

We missed our connecting flight in Miami and American Airlines put us up at this hotel prior to rebooking our flights. Naturally the first thought is that the airline would offer the cheapest and not necessarily a good hotel. Whilst the lobby was not the grandest we have seen it certainly was functional.

The check in clerk was extremely helpful and even helped us to get a meal at midnight before we actually went to the room. Again the two girls at the bar/restaurant could not do enough for us and we had some reasonable food before retiring.

The room itself was fairly large with two queen beds and was very clean as was the bathroom. Ok it may not be an upmarket Marriott of Sheraton but it had all the requirements including slippers and robes and free wi-fi.

The breakfast in the morning was adequate.

Overall in the circumstances this was a good stay and we have stayed at far worse and more expensive hotels in the UK without the frills. A nice surprise.

Room Tip: We stayed on the sixth floor which was very quiet notwithstanding that it is fairly close to the air...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Tampa, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The Regency Hotel staff was very helpful. I was visiting a friend staying in the connecting hotel. This hotel is near the airport. The bellhop will get you a taxi service. We went downtown, 15 minutes to Hard Rock Cafe. They had a bellhop who was also the concierge . They had happy hour specials. I was expecting continental breakfast but it was not included. The wifi was included. The room was spacious and clean. The bathroom was clean and average size. The bed was very comfortable. The elevator required a room key to work so I felt safer. The parking was free. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
JoseMiguelBPool, Director of Operations at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Thank you very much for this wonderful review. It has been great having you with us! We appreciate your time and comments. Feel free to come back when you wish!

Monmouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A really friendly team greet you to this hotel.
We used the complimentary airport shuttle and arrived in time for a lovely dip in their pool.

The breakfast was good.
The connecting rooms were perfect for a family and the balconies offered a great view.
AC worked well, rooms were clean and freshly decorated.

Some of the refurbishment was a little half hearted in the bathrooms - new tiles but old cracked basin!
But otherwise perfect.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family
I am very glad to know that your experience was great at our property. Our main goal is to provide an excellent service to our guests. Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave your comments. You are welcome to come back when you wish!

Jose Miguel Batista De Pool
Jacksonville, Nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I had a terrific experience even though my train didn't arrive in Miami until 2 am. Check in at 3 am on a weekend where the was a huge concert in Miami went so quickly I was in bed 15 min after arrival. The shuttle to the Port of Miami was definitely worth the money, quick and convenient. I wish I would have arrived earlier to enjoy the bar and pool, but I had a terrific night's sleep.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you very much for your recent stay, it has been a pleasure having you with us. We appreciate your time and comments, they are extremely important to us. Please feel free tocome back when you wish!

Satellite Beach, Florida

Good afternoon Jose Miguel,
Just want to express how GREATFUL myself, and I are with the outstanding service we received.
We traveled to Miami for my friend to have surgery on Monday. You greeted me upon my arrival, and until we left on Tuesday, everybody was amazing. I specifically remember Jorge at the front desk, and Sara in the restaurant, although everybody was again, amazing.
I will definitely stay there again, and refer anybody I know to the Regency Miami.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
JoseMiguelBPool, Director of Operations at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you very much for this wonderful review, I will make sure to inform our team members, I am sure they will be happy as I am that you had a great experience. Please feel free to come back when you wish!

Director of Operations

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!