“Very helpful staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest le Jeune Rd, 1000 NW (42nd Ave), Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Price
10% Off 2+ nights
Ranked #24 of 111 Hotels in Miami
“Very helpful staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW via mobile

We had a great stay at the regency hotel miami- the reception staff Jorge and Patricia were very helpful cannot do enough for you, arranging taxis, advise ect. I would most certainly stay here again and recommend to others.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Sunderland, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We are currently on holiday in Miami and spent a week in the Regency Hotel. Very comfortable and clean rooms. Food and bar service was great, the reception staff in particular Jorge and Patricia, extremely helpful. We would definitely recommend this hotel to others and we would certainly stay here again.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Portsmouth NH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

Due to a "bird strike" in Curacao our flight to Miami was delayed several hours. Needless to say, all connecting flights were unavailable. As guests of AA, we were booked overnight at Regency Hotel. Not what we planned but always make the best of things. The hotel shuttle picked us up and brought us to the hotel. Reception staff was excellent and friendly. As it was late we decided to have dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Prieto's. I had an excellent chicken picatta and my friend enjoyed her grilled Mahi mahi. A highlight of the evening was our dining room hostess and server, Liu. She was very helpful with menu suggestions and other information. Regency Hotel-do what it takes to hang on to Liu. Early morning shuttle on time and only minutes to the airport.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
liverpool
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

this is very near the airport but apart fromaircraft noise (which seemd only in the day) its quiet
they offer a free shuttle bus to and from the airport, but it was approx 25 to 35 dollars one way into centre. hotel staff are friendly and helpful, itsrestaurant and bar prices are quite reasonable.
the rooms we had were very good, clean, comfy and spacious
fresh towels were regulary changed on poolside beds.

Room Tip: mostly used for travellers going or returning from cruises, they offer a shuttle bus to port for $10...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled with friends
Reston, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Bedroom felt spacious & comfortable; pool, bar and lobby were also good. The hotel is fairly hard to find and my navigation system sent me to the Marriott, when I called the Regency the attendant told me "you are in the right place, just go inside", ..needless to say I was a little frustrated by the time I checked in.

Fitness Center: Clock never updated for daylight savings showing one hour behind, temperature felt like 75 F. No towels, no weights above 25 lbs. Very small cheap TV.
Bathroom: Sink drain was initially clogged, very low water pressure.

Staff seemed to speak English as a second language as did most of the people in the surrounding region. The area around the hotel is not appealing in the least however the hotel itself offered decent accommodation and could be up to standard of a 4-Star with some attention to key areas.

Sorry to be critical, but in my mind this hotel was deficient in too many areas to be considered a 4-star, at best a 3.5.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
Managua, Nicaragua
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

A little out dated but good enough service, nice folks. Restaurant is ok at best, also a bit out dated and limited (a bit expensive too). Location isnt bad, close to the airport but not in the middle of nowhere, close to restaurants and commerce. This hotel lives off of American Airlines vouchers, that might be a reason why they dont modernize and renew.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
JoseMiguelBPool, Director of Operations at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, 2 days ago
Thank you very much for your recent stay, I am grateful that you shared your comments. We are currently in the process of remodeling our property to improve. You are welcome to come back when you wish.

Jose Miguel Batista de Pool
Director of Operations
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

American Airlines sent me to this hotel with a voucher after I missed my connecting flight in Miami. When I got to the front desk, the concierge told me that they had no rooms for the night and that she wasn't sure why AA had given me a voucher for the hotel. She said that usually she'd send me back to the airport but got her manager involved. The manager was extremely nice and understanding and opened a room up for me, despite him telling me that they were truly overbooked. The room was not representative of the pictures here but it was okay. It had a balcony and the bed sheets were clean. The vending machines took credit cards and there was a hotel shuttle than ran 24 hours. Big thank you to the manager for not sending me back to the airport at 11:30pm and finding a room to accommodate me in.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
It was a real pleasure having you with us! Our guests are our main priority and we provide excellent service. Thank you for sharing your comments, they are very important to us. Please feel free to come back when you wish!

Jose Miguel Batista de Pool
Director of Operations

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!