“My stay was amazing and The service was impecable, specially at the bar.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest le Jeune Rd, 1000 NW (42nd Ave), Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Price
10% Off 2+ nights
Ranked #20 of 110 Hotels in Miami
“My stay was amazing and The service was impecable, specially at the bar.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW via mobile

This hotel was great very clean and the service was very good. The rooms were beautiful and relaxing. I had fun at the bar; best food and drinks I've had in a while.. Liu the bartender was really attentive and made awesome cocktails.

• Stayed March 2015

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Spearfish
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

If you are headed for a cruise from Port Miami - make this your destination hotel - before & after your cruise. Excellent staff, amenities, etc. We have never been disappointed by anyone or anything with our stay here! Book it - you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

It is rare that a hotel bar has good food, drinks and great customer service. Liú was friendly, upbeat and positive. We will be back thanks to the amazing sevice given to us by Liú. Give this young lady a raise!

• Stayed February 2015
JoseMiguelBPool, Director of Operations at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Thank you for this wonderful review! I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us! I will personally let Liu know about this great review! Please feel free to come back when you wish.

Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I travel a lot for business and decided to stay at the Regency Miami Hotel because i liked what others said in the reviews from trip advisor. After spending 3 days at the Regency i have to share my experience. The Regency is a modern and charming hotel. The people the work at the hotel are the most attentive and helpful. I ate there every day. Some days breakfast but always dinner. The food is very fresh and tasteful. I will be dreaming about the churrasco with yuca fries. When i wanted to watch a sports game or just have a drink i went to the hotel bar in the Lounge. There were two bartenders that made me feel very welcomed and at home in my local bar. Maggie and Liu are two of the best bartenders I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. When i return for work or pleasure I will definitely stay at the Regency Miami. Amazing rooms, service, food, and drinks at the bar or by the pool.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business
JoseMiguelBPool, Director of Operations at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, 6 days ago
Thank you very much for your recent stay! It has been a pleasure having you with us. I am grateful that you shared your experience! I am also happy you had a positive experience. I will personally let Liu and Maggie know about this wonderful review. Come back when you wish!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This hotel wasn't bad! The staff was very polite and very helpful. The restaurant food wasn't bad but it was small. You don't get complimentary breakfast you have to pay for it. The room I stayed In was ok minus a big nasty stain in the carpet and the housekeeper forget their broom in our bathroom. I would stay there again if they improve the cleaning of their rooms!

Stayed February 2015
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The hotel is clean, amazing service, big and comfy rooms.The restaurant has beautiful desserts , and for breakfast the best the pancakes !!!
I highly recommend this hotel to anyone that wanna be near the airport and 15 min drive from Miami beach !!!
For sure we will be back!!

• Stayed February 2015
Thank you very much for leaving your comments. I am very happy to know that you had a positive experience at our hotel. Our guests are our main priority. Please feel free to come back!

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

we stayed here after missing a connection and were prepared to be disappointed. However, this is a really nice airport hotel. It seems like it might have been a mid-priced chain hotel in a former life, but has been given an upgrade with some boutique-style decor and incredibly friendly service. The service in the hotel restaurant was fantastic! I would definitely stay here again if I needed a hotel close to the Miami airport.

Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
It is amazing to read this review! Thank you very much, it means a lot to us. It was a real pleasure having you with us. Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments. Please feel free to come back when you wish.

Director of Operations

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!