“Good place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest Lejeune Rd, 1000 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Price
10% Off 2+ nights
Ranked #28 of 122 Hotels in Miami
Algona, Iowa
“Good place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Staff was very friendly & helpful upon checking in and checking out. While waiting in the lobby for transportation to airport, we were offered a bottle of water at no charge. Two staff members asked if we needed anything else.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Stayed here Sunday January 18 after flight that arrived around 5 PM. The shuttle was along within 10 minutes and before I knew it we were at the hotel. Nice lobby and quick check in we had room on 4th floor and it was worn in places but comfortable and more than adequate for our needs. We made use of the bar and restaurant in the morning and both were good but limited selection of beer but that is personal taste. The bellhops had free newspapers in the lobby and we used the $10 shuttle to the port and that was very convenient. Our stay being over MLK weekend hotel prices were rather high but the Regency supplied everything we need before our cruise. If you go out the front lobby and turn right to the light and turn left and go 3-4 blocks you will find a KMart, Winn-Dixie and other stores for any precruise needs. Catch of the Day restaurant is right at the end of parking lot and we ate there in the evening and enjoyed the vibe and nice live music. I would recommend the Regency for a pre cruise stay and if you have no car you can easily walk to whatever you need,

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with friends
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Once again, I stayed at the Regency when returning from Colorado on a business trip. I had an overnight flight and arrived to the Hotel very early in the morning. The front desk clerk was the most gentle and allowed me to enter the room to freshen up and rest a few hours before my next meeting. I noticed the sound proof doors and windows, very convenient for a good rest on a hotel near the airport. I stayed at the Regency before, but during my last visit I noticed that they had made a tremendous improvements at the lobby facilities and the new shuttle fleet with free bottled water and wi fi on board. The business center got also new equipment and bar and restaurant got a new menu. The staff was very friendly and helpful as always. When traveling Miami, Regency is my number one choice.

Room Tip: Ask for Regency Club rooms. The rate difference is not much and the upgrade totally worth it.
  • Stayed November 2014, traveled on business
JoseMiguelBPool, Rooms Division Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, yesterday
It surely has been a pleasure having you back with us. Thank you very much for your comments and suggestions, they are very important to us. I am truly happy that you had a great experience! Please come back when you wish!

Staunton, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 days ago NEW

We stay here prior to getting on our cruise, the bar area was amazing! Edwin and Maggie were wonderful, top notch customer service! Will return here for a night stay after our cruise.

Room was clean, wish there was more than one coffee packet in room.

Stayed January 2015
I am so happy that you had a great experience at our hotel. I am grateful for this wonderful review. Also, thank you for taking time to do so. Here at the Regency our main priority is to provide excellent service. I will let Edwin and Maggie know about this wonderful review. Please feel free to come back when you wish.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We went to bar to have a few drinks and Maggie and Edwin are awesome!!! The happy hour is truly happy and the prices for the house drinks 5 dollars for a house drinks and 3 for keg beer are what you want in Miami!!! The chicken empaneles and the burger I had was great!!! Stop and say hello they will make you feel like you should be there

Stayed January 2015
I would like to thank you for your recent visit to our hotel. I am truly happy you had a great experience during your stay. I will personally let Edwin and Maggie know about this wonderful review. Please feel free to come back whenever you wish. It will be a real pleasure having you back with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

I am finishing dinner prepared by Chef Jaiver. Superb! I had the Norwegian Salmon prepared with sautéed fennel and leeks, accompanied by wasabi mashed potatoes. It is Absolutely Delicious! I thoroughly enjoyed it. The citrus vinaigrette on the house salad is also worthy of an A1 rating.

• Stayed January 2015
JoseMiguelBPool, Rooms Division Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, 4 days ago
I am very happy to read this wonderful review. I am glad you loved the food, I will personally let Javier know about this! I has been a pleasure having you with us and I am hereby inviting you to come back when you wish. Thank you!

Jose Miguel Batista De Pool
infinitine
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I booked this hotel for an overnight stay before going on a cruise with my family, as the Marriott we usually stay at is full (same price range).

Pro - very nice front desk, very nice front desk staff (including the manager), free hotel shuttle from airport, shuttle to the Port of Miami for $10 per person, free wifi.

Con - the room was very worn out (mold in the bathroom), AC was very loud (impossible to sleep as it goes on every 15 min), bed was not comfortable, breakfast was expensive and not so good.

Stayed January 2015
JoseMiguelBPool, Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thanks for your feedback, also for the compliments on the customer service.

We are very concerned about your room experience; please accept our most sincere apologies.

We are now working in our 2015 renovation plan, in order to assure total guest satisfaction; all the room furniture will be completely changed as well as other areas.

Please contact me as your earliest convenience, we will like to have more information about your observations and also to look for a possible solution to make sure you ended up satisfied.

I hope you accept our most sincere apologies and give us another opportunity to restore your confidence in Regency Hotel Miami.

Regency Hotel Miami

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!