“Dinner with the friends at the Regency Miami” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest le Jeune Rd, 1000 NW (42nd Ave), Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Offer
Summer Cruise Special
Ranked #25 of 113 Hotels in Miami
Miami Beach
“Dinner with the friends at the Regency Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I had the opportunity to visit the Regency Hotel and have Dinner at Prieto's Restaurant a few days ago with friends from Spain who where staying at this Hotel. I was amazed by the quality of the restaurant specially the Key Lime Pie was really good and the staff was really attentive. I think this hotel is a great choice for someone staying in Miami and wants to stay near the airport and center of Miami.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

I recently stayed two nights at the Regency Hotel for the second time. I was impressed by the change in the rooms and the service over all, the food at the restaurant was excellent. Mr. Ernesto, the restaurant manager made us feel really good with the professional way he treated us and at the bar the bartender did an extraordinary job, the happy hour was good and all the cocktails were $5. I just wanted to point out that the gift shop was closed the three times I went. Other than that I recommend this hotel for any stay in Miami.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

I've eaten at the Restaurant and Bar. Food was good and the asst. Food and Beverage Manager Edwin and Bartender Leandro were great. Both are an asset to this hotel. I hope to stay at this hotel soon, to check out there rooms, tv channels and bed comfort.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
San Fernando, Trinidad
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

My Husband and I stayed at the Regency Hotel Miami for one week (June 20th - 27th) and had a very good experience. We enjoyed a warm welcome from Mr. Jorge and this felt good after our long flight from Trinidad. The amenities and accommodations added to our comfortable stay. The room was clean. Must also add very helpful staff especially from Melissa, Luis and the others. Another factor that made Regency excellent were the daily shuttles to International Mall, Walmart, and Dolphin Mall. The taxi service there was very expensive when compared to my country so I was glad for the shuttles. I would definitely recommend this hotel when in Miami
Sharaza

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Lake Geneva, WI
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I had to layover in Miami. This was where the airline sent us. Well we had a fantastic dinner. The Fresh Snapper was great, and my wife had a great steak. This was unexpected for hotel food. the new manager was on top of everything and the waitress was great. I will book this place again just for that reason. The room was nice and my bed was comfortable. They had a number of channels but not CNBC?

Room Tip: There is a balcony with the rooms. This means a lot to smokers. Not that I would break the rules.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Willemstad, Curacao
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I was able to get this hotel for USD 76.00 per night for a double bedroom with double beds through Booking.com (lowest price) while the average price is around USD 90.00 per night. This is a fair hotel for 76.00 per night for an outdated room and bathroom. The water pressure is too low, no decent shower, the vanity cabinet is cracked, the floor AC is disturbing facing the side of the beds which bothers you while sleeping. Had to put the desk chair with a towel on it to the block the AC air flow to avoid hitting you on the bed to avoid a cold.

A month ago, I stayed @ Crowne Plaza which is next door to Regency and was much much better. I

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My sincere thanks to the your staff. You guys have indeed made an impact in my stay in Miami with your warm staff and hospitality. Special thanks to Mr. Michael Alexander for making my daughter and myself feel most comfortable and safe, to the extra time listening to me and informing me of places of interest, and guidance to direction to nearby places and being my photographer for my daughter and myself. Regency staff is like family away from family.

My heart filled thanks and appreciation to Mr. Michael Alexender and the Regency Hotel Family for making my stay a memorable one.
Regards,
Tricia Moses

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!