“Great Place and the Food was fantastic” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

Save Saved
You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest Lejeune Rd, 1000 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Offer
Car and Room Package
Ranked #37 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Lake Geneva, WI
“Great Place and the Food was fantastic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I had to layover in Miami. This was where the airline sent us. Well we had a fantastic dinner. The Fresh Snapper was great, and my wife had a great steak. This was unexpected for hotel food. the new manager was on top of everything and the waitress was great. I will book this place again just for that reason. The room was nice and my bed was comfortable. They had a number of channels but not CNBC?

Room Tip: There is a balcony with the rooms. This means a lot to smokers. Not that I would break the rules.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Willemstad, Curacao
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

I was able to get this hotel for USD 76.00 per night for a double bedroom with double beds through Booking.com (lowest price) while the average price is around USD 90.00 per night. This is a fair hotel for 76.00 per night for an outdated room and bathroom. The water pressure is too low, no decent shower, the vanity cabinet is cracked, the floor AC is disturbing facing the side of the beds which bothers you while sleeping. Had to put the desk chair with a towel on it to the block the AC air flow to avoid hitting you on the bed to avoid a cold.

A month ago, I stayed @ Crowne Plaza which is next door to Regency and was much much better. I

Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

My sincere thanks to the your staff. You guys have indeed made an impact in my stay in Miami with your warm staff and hospitality. Special thanks to Mr. Michael Alexander for making my daughter and myself feel most comfortable and safe, to the extra time listening to me and informing me of places of interest, and guidance to direction to nearby places and being my photographer for my daughter and myself. Regency staff is like family away from family.

My heart filled thanks and appreciation to Mr. Michael Alexender and the Regency Hotel Family for making my stay a memorable one.
Regards,
Tricia Moses

Kalamazoo, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is a great place to stay in for quick business trips. I've been flying to Miami for years, in this is by far the hotel with the best location, and most comforting customer service combined. I would not hesitate to book this hotel, it is 10min from Downtown and 2min from the airport. The manager on site (Federico Bautista) was always more than helpful with everything I needed. This may not be the most luxurious stay around the airport, but for the price and the amenities it has to offer, nothing beats it.

Room Tip: Top floor, with sight to the airport. Best room is 601!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
West Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We've been going once a ayer to Miami and stay in The Regency. Hotel Miami. Perfect location, close to the Airport and short driving distance to the Dolphin and International Mall. People such as Ernesto (Restaurant Manager) his assistant Jael, Bartender Digson and their Shuttle Driver Rodolfo, etc, etc (too many more employees we failed to get their names) make us feel at home. Our experience was very nice. We can recommend it to any ones... Family oriented place... We'll be back next year. Bravo dear friends, keep up the good work!!!

Room Tip: Every room is perfect.
Centurion, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

My wife and I decided to stay at this hotel due to its close proximity to the airport and the complimentary airport shuttle service provided. It was also listed as one of the pick up points for a day tour to Key West that we had booked.
We did not have to wait long at the airport before the shuttle arrived and was assisted with our luggage at the hotel by Sergio. Kathy at reception completed our check-in in a friendly and efficient way. Our room was found to be spacious, neat and clean.
We also enjoyed their happy hour where cocktails and appetizers are provided at $5 each and Leandro attended to us in a very friendly way. We decided to have dinner at their Prieto’s restaurant where we were served by Ernesto, who was very attentive to our needs.
There is a Shopping mall within easy walking distance that has a K-Mart store where many items that we required were available.
We were very pleased with our choice of this hotel and would recommend it to any friends or colleagues.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

eight weeks ago I went on my first trip abroad to do The Color Run in Miami. I stayed at the Regency Hotel Miami and it was such a great experience because all the personal was greatly capable and attentive in my every need. The thing that surprised me the most was the excellent service and hospitality that Mr. Federico Baustista offered me (Front Desk). The lobby and Front Desk were spectacular, the room beautiful and cozy, the bathroom was big and modern and the food was great quality and the menu had a wide variety of choices. The bus service to go to the airport was outstanding (the man who drove me to the airport was very efficient) and the mall visit were both first class quality as well. My stay was only for 3 days, but I wished it would’ve been longer in your Hotel because it was a truly amazing experience. In my next visit I will surely stay at the Regency Hotel Miami.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!