“Great Hotel for Business” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest Lejeune Rd, 1000 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Offers & Announcements
20% off through Dec 25!
Ranked #35 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Kalamazoo, Michigan
“Great Hotel for Business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

This is a great place to stay in for quick business trips. I've been flying to Miami for years, in this is by far the hotel with the best location, and most comforting customer service combined. I would not hesitate to book this hotel, it is 10min from Downtown and 2min from the airport. The manager on site (Federico Bautista) was always more than helpful with everything I needed. This may not be the most luxurious stay around the airport, but for the price and the amenities it has to offer, nothing beats it.

Room Tip: Top floor, with sight to the airport. Best room is 601!
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
West Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

We've been going once a ayer to Miami and stay in The Regency. Hotel Miami. Perfect location, close to the Airport and short driving distance to the Dolphin and International Mall. People such as Ernesto (Restaurant Manager) his assistant Jael, Bartender Digson and their Shuttle Driver Rodolfo, etc, etc (too many more employees we failed to get their names) make us feel at home. Our experience was very nice. We can recommend it to any ones... Family oriented place... We'll be back next year. Bravo dear friends, keep up the good work!!!

Room Tip: Every room is perfect.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Centurion, South Africa
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

My wife and I decided to stay at this hotel due to its close proximity to the airport and the complimentary airport shuttle service provided. It was also listed as one of the pick up points for a day tour to Key West that we had booked.
We did not have to wait long at the airport before the shuttle arrived and was assisted with our luggage at the hotel by Sergio. Kathy at reception completed our check-in in a friendly and efficient way. Our room was found to be spacious, neat and clean.
We also enjoyed their happy hour where cocktails and appetizers are provided at $5 each and Leandro attended to us in a very friendly way. We decided to have dinner at their Prieto’s restaurant where we were served by Ernesto, who was very attentive to our needs.
There is a Shopping mall within easy walking distance that has a K-Mart store where many items that we required were available.
We were very pleased with our choice of this hotel and would recommend it to any friends or colleagues.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

eight weeks ago I went on my first trip abroad to do The Color Run in Miami. I stayed at the Regency Hotel Miami and it was such a great experience because all the personal was greatly capable and attentive in my every need. The thing that surprised me the most was the excellent service and hospitality that Mr. Federico Baustista offered me (Front Desk). The lobby and Front Desk were spectacular, the room beautiful and cozy, the bathroom was big and modern and the food was great quality and the menu had a wide variety of choices. The bus service to go to the airport was outstanding (the man who drove me to the airport was very efficient) and the mall visit were both first class quality as well. My stay was only for 3 days, but I wished it would’ve been longer in your Hotel because it was a truly amazing experience. In my next visit I will surely stay at the Regency Hotel Miami.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Three weeks ago I went on my first trip abroad to do The Color Run in Miami. I stayed at the Regency Hotel Miami and it was such a great experience because all the personal was greatly capable and attentive in my every need. The thing that surprised me the most was the excellent service and hospitality that Mr. Federico Baustista offered me (Front Desk). The lobby and Front Desk were spectacular, the room beautiful and cozy, the bathroom was big and modern and the food was great quality and the menu had a wide variety of choices. The bus service to go to the airport was outstanding (the man who drove me to the airport was very efficient) and the mall visit were both first class quality as well. My stay was only for 3 days, but I wished it would’ve been longer in your Hotel because it was a truly amazing experience. In my next visit I will surely stay at the Regency Hotel Miami.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Roswell, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed one night at the Regency Miami and when we arrived after a 10 hour flight we came in on a shuttle that we waited an hour for. We were thirsty and asked the hotel bar for a coke and a Sprite to go and they left it in the can for me which was nice but it cost $5.00 for 2-12oz cans. In the morning we came down for breakfast and the lady did not understand any English. I asked if the continental breakfast was part of us having a room and she said yes. But when we sat down she brought us a menu and tried to get us to get the upgraded breakfast with meat which was $16.00. I found it strange that the continental breakfast had cream cheese on it and when I asked about bagels she said that was for the other breakfast. After we ate we were surprised we got a bill for $26.00 for just some cereal, bread, juice, coffee and fruit and also we thought the continental breakfast was part of our room and we asked the front desk and they said no it was not and I said I asked the server and she said yes and they said maybe she did not understand you. I was frustrated because most everyone there only spoke Spanish which I expected when I was in Madrid but not in the states!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like places where there are people from everywhere and emigration that I later learned Miami was but at least have people serving you who understand English and if she did not understand she should have said something or got another person who did.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel and I was pleased with my room, stay and especially the front desk staff. Kathy, Alejandro, and Federico were wonderful with my requests and went above and beyond to make sure my children and I had everything we needed. The shuttle services were on time and got me to and from the airport quickly. Great food, great people, and not to far from the beach. I had a great time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!