“Very good hotel that is conveniently situated.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest le Jeune Rd, 1000 NW (42nd Ave), Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Price
15% off the rates below
Ranked #26 of 111 Hotels in Miami
Centurion, South Africa
“Very good hotel that is conveniently situated.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2014

My wife and I decided to stay at this hotel due to its close proximity to the airport and the complimentary airport shuttle service provided. It was also listed as one of the pick up points for a day tour to Key West that we had booked.
We did not have to wait long at the airport before the shuttle arrived and was assisted with our luggage at the hotel by Sergio. Kathy at reception completed our check-in in a friendly and efficient way. Our room was found to be spacious, neat and clean.
We also enjoyed their happy hour where cocktails and appetizers are provided at $5 each and Leandro attended to us in a very friendly way. We decided to have dinner at their Prieto’s restaurant where we were served by Ernesto, who was very attentive to our needs.
There is a Shopping mall within easy walking distance that has a K-Mart store where many items that we required were available.
We were very pleased with our choice of this hotel and would recommend it to any friends or colleagues.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2014

eight weeks ago I went on my first trip abroad to do The Color Run in Miami. I stayed at the Regency Hotel Miami and it was such a great experience because all the personal was greatly capable and attentive in my every need. The thing that surprised me the most was the excellent service and hospitality that Mr. Federico Baustista offered me (Front Desk). The lobby and Front Desk were spectacular, the room beautiful and cozy, the bathroom was big and modern and the food was great quality and the menu had a wide variety of choices. The bus service to go to the airport was outstanding (the man who drove me to the airport was very efficient) and the mall visit were both first class quality as well. My stay was only for 3 days, but I wished it would’ve been longer in your Hotel because it was a truly amazing experience. In my next visit I will surely stay at the Regency Hotel Miami.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

Three weeks ago I went on my first trip abroad to do The Color Run in Miami. I stayed at the Regency Hotel Miami and it was such a great experience because all the personal was greatly capable and attentive in my every need. The thing that surprised me the most was the excellent service and hospitality that Mr. Federico Baustista offered me (Front Desk). The lobby and Front Desk were spectacular, the room beautiful and cozy, the bathroom was big and modern and the food was great quality and the menu had a wide variety of choices. The bus service to go to the airport was outstanding (the man who drove me to the airport was very efficient) and the mall visit were both first class quality as well. My stay was only for 3 days, but I wished it would’ve been longer in your Hotel because it was a truly amazing experience. In my next visit I will surely stay at the Regency Hotel Miami.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Roswell, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I stayed one night at the Regency Miami and when we arrived after a 10 hour flight we came in on a shuttle that we waited an hour for. We were thirsty and asked the hotel bar for a coke and a Sprite to go and they left it in the can for me which was nice but it cost $5.00 for 2-12oz cans. In the morning we came down for breakfast and the lady did not understand any English. I asked if the continental breakfast was part of us having a room and she said yes. But when we sat down she brought us a menu and tried to get us to get the upgraded breakfast with meat which was $16.00. I found it strange that the continental breakfast had cream cheese on it and when I asked about bagels she said that was for the other breakfast. After we ate we were surprised we got a bill for $26.00 for just some cereal, bread, juice, coffee and fruit and also we thought the continental breakfast was part of our room and we asked the front desk and they said no it was not and I said I asked the server and she said yes and they said maybe she did not understand you. I was frustrated because most everyone there only spoke Spanish which I expected when I was in Madrid but not in the states!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like places where there are people from everywhere and emigration that I later learned Miami was but at least have people serving you who understand English and if she did not understand she should have said something or got another person who did.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Punta Gorda, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel and I was pleased with my room, stay and especially the front desk staff. Kathy, Alejandro, and Federico were wonderful with my requests and went above and beyond to make sure my children and I had everything we needed. The shuttle services were on time and got me to and from the airport quickly. Great food, great people, and not to far from the beach. I had a great time.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
St. Kitts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

My Husband and I enjoyed our overnight stay. Our room was clean, WiFi didn't work until the next morning, but enjoyed the flat screen tv the night before. The staff was personalbe and polite. Melissa at the desk was very nice and helpful. Ramon the shuttle driver very nice and friendly. Only had one main complaint, Almost slipped in the bathtub needs safety mats in the tubs. Food was good. Overall very nice hotel in the right location,.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Nevis
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We slept only one night because our flyght was next day. The location is pretty good with a shuttle service driving you to MIA in 8min but.. Dirty bath, reception not very smiling... One night is enough

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!