“Precruise Stay - Free Parking” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest le Jeune Rd, 1000 NW (42nd Ave), Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Price
15% off the rates below
Ranked #26 of 112 Hotels in Miami
Florida
“Precruise Stay - Free Parking”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

I needed a hotel in MIA that had free parking. There are 2 in MIA according to the agent I was working with. This was closer to the port, so I booked it through a 3rd party site. I read the reviews about the noise and planned accordingly (earplugs). We arrived after 10:30 pm, and the hotel did hold the room for me since I had called them. I have only 2 negatives. It took forever to get our food at the restaurant, but with it being so late, I'll be generous. The cheese balls things are disgusting by the way, so don't order them!! We had a room facing the Latino restaurant across the parking lot, and they played music late. Again, I was prepared with earplugs for the airplanes and the restaurant due to reviews, so I didn't mind. Plus, I've been to Venezuela many times, and the music just brought back pleasant memories. My spouse didn't wear earplugs, and he said that the planes nor the music bothered him at all. The bed was comfy, and the room was clean. The next morning we waited for the hotel shuttle to take us to the port. I paid the fee and away we went at 10 am to the port with no glitches.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

The service recieved from Mr. JORGE OLIVA was exceptional. He made sure our stay was exceptional. However, please reconsider renting a car from the gift shop located in the hotel lobby. The young lady was clearly racially profiling when I tried to rent a car. Regency hotel should not associate there business with such ignorance.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014

We had a great stay due to the helpful front desk staff but the resort can use a bit of a facelift. The sofas in the lobby aren't in the best shape bt our actuall room was very tidy and well kept. Definitely give the breakfast buffet a try.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Erlanger KY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We checked in Friday April 25th before leaving on our cruise April 26th. I have read many negative reviews and was very worried about what we would encounter. We got there early and the front desk was very polite and helpful and also let us check in early. The lobby was vintage but beautifully decorated. The rooms were very up to date and clean. Beds were extremely comfortable. The Bartenders were very nice and entertaining. Happy our is AWESOME inexpensive drinks $5 well $3 draft and $5 appetizers. The appetizers were extremely good.
I would recommend this hotel for any length of stay. If your going to or from a cruise its great with a $10 shuttle to the cruise port. The staff certainly knows how to deliver customer service especially Jose who was beyond nice to my mother....

Room Tip: Pay the extra for the Regency Floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Saratoga Springs, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Needed a hotel for pre & post cruise, researched on web, Regency seemed to fit our needs. (airport shuttle, restaurant, bar, & available port shuttle$). Great customer service, clean, pool, business center to print boarding passes, etc. Jose Prieto, other mgrs. & staff showed genuine interest in our having a good experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a poolview balcony.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

It is a really good place
All the people from the hotel are really friendly even Kathy
Is located near to the AirPort
You will have a good night sleep
The room is really clean
So Is a good choose if you are traveling

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, everyone was very helpful with smiles and hospitality. I highly recommend this Hotel, the value is fantastic being so close to Coral Gables for shopping and great places to eat dinner right down the street. We had lunch in the lounge and the Chicken club sandwich I ate was delicious. I highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!