“Very nice hotel Negative reviews are in correct!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

Save Saved
You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest Lejeune Rd, 1000 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Offer
Car and Room Package
Ranked #37 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Erlanger KY
“Very nice hotel Negative reviews are in correct!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2014

We checked in Friday April 25th before leaving on our cruise April 26th. I have read many negative reviews and was very worried about what we would encounter. We got there early and the front desk was very polite and helpful and also let us check in early. The lobby was vintage but beautifully decorated. The rooms were very up to date and clean. Beds were extremely comfortable. The Bartenders were very nice and entertaining. Happy our is AWESOME inexpensive drinks $5 well $3 draft and $5 appetizers. The appetizers were extremely good.
I would recommend this hotel for any length of stay. If your going to or from a cruise its great with a $10 shuttle to the cruise port. The staff certainly knows how to deliver customer service especially Jose who was beyond nice to my mother....

Room Tip: Pay the extra for the Regency Floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Saratoga Springs, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Needed a hotel for pre & post cruise, researched on web, Regency seemed to fit our needs. (airport shuttle, restaurant, bar, & available port shuttle$). Great customer service, clean, pool, business center to print boarding passes, etc. Jose Prieto, other mgrs. & staff showed genuine interest in our having a good experience.

Room Tip: Ask for a poolview balcony.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

It is a really good place
All the people from the hotel are really friendly even Kathy
Is located near to the AirPort
You will have a good night sleep
The room is really clean
So Is a good choose if you are traveling

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

From the moment we walked in to the moment we left, everyone was very helpful with smiles and hospitality. I highly recommend this Hotel, the value is fantastic being so close to Coral Gables for shopping and great places to eat dinner right down the street. We had lunch in the lounge and the Chicken club sandwich I ate was delicious. I highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2014

I booked this place because it was one of the lower priced hotels for the one night I was staying before leaving on my cruise. I figured I would take a chance and if it was awful it was only one night right?

Well I was pleasantly surprised.

I will get the one bad thing out of the way right off the top. When I arrived at MIA airport and got my bags I proceeded out to the curb where the hotel shuttles were loading people. I was looking for a sign saying that the shuttle would pick you up here but I didn't find that. None of the hotels had one. So I had to keep watch for their shuttle bus which was sometime difficult depending on how many other hotel shuttles were in the way. It did take what I thought was a long time for the shuttle to arrive (I would say almost a half hour). Maybe it was because I arrived after 8 PM but it felt really long.

After arriving at the hotel I checked into my room. Since I had already paid for the room before getting there all they needed was my signature and my ID to check it which made it fast.

The room was clean and comfortable.

Remember this hotel is right in the flight line of MIA so if you are a light sleeper you may want to consider a different hotel. I don't have that issue so I was fine.

In the morning there was some slight confusion on which shuttle we should board since there were two and they were going to different ships but it was quickly resolved and we made it to the port with plenty of time before our ship left.

Room Tip: Buy your ticket on the shuttle for the port when you check in so you don't have to go back down...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Ypsilanti, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

Great staff & service at the Regency Hotel. The location isn't walking distance to many areas in Miami but Jorge and Melissa at the service desk made sure we had transportation set to and from the hotel, downtown, and to the port. The rooms are nice, beautiful pool, and great food. I would stay here again!

• Stayed April 2014
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This place was absolutely great for it's price ! The best part was the amazing customer service . The tend to your needs without you having to ask more than once. I would recommend this place to all of my friends !!

• Stayed April 2014

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Regency Hotel Miami

Address: 1000 Northwest Lejeune Rd, 1000 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#5 Best Value Hotel in Miami
#19 Business Hotel in Miami
#26 Family Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — Regency Hotel Miami 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Otel, getaroom.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Regency Hotel Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Regency Hotel Airport

If you own or manage Regency Hotel Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.