“Awesome Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

Save Saved
You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest Lejeune Rd, 1000 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Offer
Car and Room Package
Ranked #39 of 130 hotels in Miami
Miami, Florida
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I recently stayed at the Rengency Hotel and spoke with Jose Miguel operations manager. One of the nicest people I know. He went over and beyond for my stay at the Regency. I also Had a chance to Meet Leoandro (Bartender). He made my experience at the Bar excellent. Very nice and ended up talking with him for about 2 hours. This hotel Rocks.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

478 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Washington, District of Columbia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I was on my way to Trinidad & Tobago when my flight got cancelled. The Airline referred me to the Regency Hotel for an overnight stay. While the hotel might not be located in the most vivid part of Miami, it is indeed located at a very convenient spot. With no energy left to explore, I decided to just stay at the hotel and hang out at the bar.

The bartender, Digsan, was very nice and welcoming, not to mention he prepared mojitos to die for! Without noticing it spent the rest of the night in a nice and safe environment and chatting with other fellow travelers who were referred by the Airline as well and were looking to relax a little.

I have to say the Regency Hotel was a nice surprise and its Staff is quite friendly and helpful. I got a wake up call and took the shuttle back to the airport. No stress! Definitely a place I would stay again.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Springfield, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed at Regency Hotel for one night. I lost my flight and AA gave me some coupons for food and paid for my room. After waiting 8 hours at the airport, I finally got to the hotel and had a real meal. Churrasco and Chorizo, just one word: delicious!!!!!! Sheyla and Sara (the waitresses) were very friendly to me, great service!!!! I met Federico at the front desk, he was nice to me and showed me how to get to Kmart (there is one really close to the hotel) The room was very clean and comfortable beds. They also have a bus that takes you to the airport every 30 minutes, great location, about 5 minutes from the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

I recently flew to Miami for business and my return flight was cancelled ,the Airline paid for the overnight stay at a local hotel. At first I was very concerned about what type of night I would spend but was fortunate to stay at a Hotel close to the airport, The Regency, and the unpleasant situation of having a flight cancelled at least was as good as it could be. The staff at the restautrant/bar made a big difference, got great and friendly service form them and the food was excellent too.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Guymon, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Great hotel!!!! This is our second time at Miami Regency Hotel and it was awesome. They offered a shuttle service to the airport wich was very convenient, BArbaro, our driver, took a good care of us.
Breakfast was really good! The buffet's decoration was completely different from last year, even though the food was almost the same, everything looked fresh and renewed. Jael, Sara and Rey attended us really good. Dinner at the restaurant was super good, the food was delicious and sheyla gave us a great service. We went to the bar one night and had a couple of mojitos made by Leandro (bartender) awesome!!!!!! Thank u guy :))))
Front desk staff was very helpful too, Patricia answered all our questions in a very friendly manner,,,,we really enjoy our stay in this hotel and definitely we are coming back next year!!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

we recently stayed at Miami Regency Hotel and we had a very nice experience.
the rooms have a pretty good size and really clean!!!! the pool was kind of small, but not bad and the staff in the front desk was very helpful. they served breakfast, lunch in the bar and then dinner in the restaurant. the food was pretty good and the service at the restaurant was amazing!!!!!!! very nice people in the restaurant, friendly girls!!!!!!!!!
over all we had a good time in this hotel, if you go to Miami, visit Regency Hotel

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Second time I stayed here. The manager Jose was awesome. Shuttle driver to the port was friendly and informative. It's definitely our plan to stay there again on our next cruise out of Miami. The rooms are clean and hotel is beautiful.

• Stayed July 2013

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!