“Kudos to the Friendly Staff at Regency Hotel, Miami” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest le Jeune Rd, 1000 NW (42nd Ave), Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Price
15% off the rates below
Ranked #26 of 111 Hotels in Miami
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Kudos to the Friendly Staff at Regency Hotel, Miami”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

A very heartfelt thank you to the friendly staff at the Regency Hotel Miami. I would like to single out for special mention - Diego Comesana, F&B Manager and Sara who works at the Restaurant.

The location of the hotel is ideal for shoppers and cruisers. The shuttle service to/from the Airport and to/from the major shopping centres is a real bonus.

Arjoon Harripaul
Trinidad and Tobago

Room Tip: The Regency Club rooms and quite spacious and comfortable and offers value for money.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I would like to say that I was very pleased with the staff of this Hotel. I stayed here for 15 days and honestly felt very comfortable. Begining with Mr. Jose Miguel, who was the manager. He was not only professional , he made sure that i was indeed well taken care of. Mr Luis who was in charge of the concierge "thank you!" for receiving all my mail. Mr Tomas and Jose Manuel who took care of my luggage and also allowed me to do my late check out. Erith who was the awesome bartender who made my mojito. I do suggest for them to keep the bar open later than 8pm
My dinners were well served at their restaurant. I would suggest to add a little bit of sushi and italian food maybe. They should also have breakfast included not at an extra charge.
The housekeeping ladies made sure everything was in its place and clean :) thank you.
I will definetly consider renting their cars as well if they have a bundle deal in the future. It would be so much easier and convenient. I will return to this hotel in July. I thank the staff again for being understanding and attending to my needs as a customer.
RuthC.

• Stayed May 2013
Wynnewood, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Good airport location. Close to airport and a good Cuban restaurant. Adequate small rooms for a 1-night stay. But extremely nice architecture and lobby area.
They advertise and feature balconies with each room. But there is no furniture, not even a plastic chair to sit on the balcony. So what's the point? They also don't provide any breakfast, unusual these days. We walked across the street and had a huge breakfast in a Cuban restaurant. Airport shuttle was fine. All in all a good value for a short airport stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
san francisco
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

We missed our connection in Miami and had to stay in this hotel.
Terrible because:
- tiny room, bed just long enough for me (5'3'' tall) my husband had his feet on a suitcase at the end of the bed!
-above a restaurant/bar that played music all night
- hear all the airplanes every 5 minutes
-tiny sinister bathroom
-mini-fridge that made a lot of noise but nothing in comparison to planes and bar downstairs.
- no room service, if you arrive late you need to order a pizza by phone

HONESTLY, wait on a chair at the airport, you won't sleep in this hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
MrSammyMiami, Public Relations Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear shgSanFrancisco,

I read your review and although difficult to read we appreciate you taking the time to express your thoughts regarding your experience. We use all feedback as tool to educate our team whether it is positive or critical. We are addressing all of the issues you identified but I believe that I could still benefit from speaking to you directly. It would also give me a chance to apologize directly and give you an update on all of the improvements we have or are making. Specifically, I would like to investigate the room you were in so I can understand about the size of the bed, our smallest beds are double beds that are found in our double bed rooms but shouldn't be as small as described. Although the bar located next door is loud on some evenings and out of our control, we hope to eliminate their impact as we have already purchased new doors which will be installed in the coming weeks to reduce sound and are anxiously awaiting their arrival. If your travels bring you back to Miami, I would like to personally take care of your stay and to show you the new Regency and our commitment to guest service. Thanks again for your feedback.
Sam
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I stayed in the hotel in 2011, The hotel was decent & staffs were helpful. Rooms were comfortable & the location is too good.Food could have been better. Bar is Amazing with professional bar-mans.Hotel should provide quality internet & should be free WIFI.

Totally enjoyed the stay for 02 nights & nice experience.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

The service here at the Regency Hotel was exceptional, I must commend Jorge Oliva for his excellent customer service and being a good source of information. The rooms I stayed in had a balcony and they were clean and a good size with a nice bed for sleeping and with free wi-fi. Thanks again Jorge, this will be the hotel I will stay in when I come to Miami.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

The service is very good. The workers are very kind and helpfull. The hotel rooms and very cleean and nice. Good size, roomy Just great. Will stay there again. and most of all the price was right. The pool is also nice. They have a lot of free services - Free airport shuttle, free shuttle to to malls, Dolfin Mall and International mall, free intenet service There is also a service to take you to the Port of Miami at a small cost. Just great

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!