“A Great travel experience at Miami Regency Hotel” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

Save Saved
You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest Lejeune Rd, 1000 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Offer
Car and Room Package
Ranked #37 of 130 Hotels in Miami
Caracas, Venezuela
“A Great travel experience at Miami Regency Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

I never had had the opportunity to sit down and to write a review about a such a wonderful team and fine customer experience. I came from Tokyo, Japan and I had a strong jetlag over my shoulders, the less thing that I needed was complications by the time I checked in in my hotel, there were 4 people (for me the fantastic four) that made my stay at RH the warmest and finest stay of all, they are Jorge Oliva, Roberto Reyes, Susej and Jose Miguel (MGR), all these people really worried about me and took care of me, giving to me options and the best assistance on every requirement that I had to make more pleasant my stay at Miami. This is a short note to thank you all and to recommend all this site the wonderful hotel that RH has become. Thanks from Alfredo Gonzalez,

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
JoseMiguul, Front Office Manager at Regency Hotel Miami, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
Thanks for your great words, its our satisfaction to help all guest out.
we really appreciate your review, you are welcome any time.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2011

A decent hotel that is close to the airport and the airport. The hotel also has a complimentary shuttle to the Port which is FANTASTIC. However, for a hotel that prides itself on being a common place for cruisers to go before embarking on a cruise, one can NOT print out online checkin materials, such as boarding passes, etc. for the cruise. They have a nice business center, but the computers do NOT have a PDF reader on them so one cannot view, hence print, these imperative materials. BE SURE TO HAVE EVERYTHING BEFORE ARRIVING TO THE HOTEL.

The staff is NOT friendly at all. NOT HELPFUL. Pretty rude. Tried asking for assistance with the printing, I was advised, "oh well". Also, all of the vending machines were broke (yes, all 5 throughout the hotel) so I was not able to get a water after traveling 5 hours. Once again, I approached the "concierge" (notice the quotes), and his suggestion was to walk out and find a store. Mind you, I have never been to Miami before, it was after 11 p.m., and the hotel is NOT in what appears to be a safe area.

When I went to check-out, the staff was again very short and rude...abrupt. Didn't seem to care about my conerns or give me the time of day.

Again, decent hotel but will probably not stay here again based solely on the service of the staff. Too bad...there is A LOT of potential for this establishment.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
Firstly, we want to apologize for your experience at the hotel . We are in the middle of a complete renovation and our goal is the satisfaction of all guest. Thanks to your sharing the issue with the business center, the issue was identified and promptly fixed. Although vending machines due at times break down, it is highly unusual to have all down at one time. We will bring this to the attention of the third party service providor. Morever, we are revamping our gift shop to offer better selection and expanded hours. Regarding the staff beeingn rude or uncooperative, I would appreciate if you can contact me to share more details. We have a commitment to exceptional customer service and will not tolerate substandard performance. I'm certain if you return, your perception of the hotel will completely turn around.
ny
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

My stay at the regency hotel miami was really great!!! they cancelled my flight and i was not giving a voucher, but when i got to the hotel this young lady name Rose welcomed me with such warmth it was nice ,and when i got to the room i was really happy the people was very nice and i really enjoy each and everyone that helped during my stay if im ever back in miami i will definitely stay there agin great place shuttle great thank you hope to see you guys in the future

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

The hotel is good, nice bed for a good night sleep.. Very Clean, nice swimming pool… Good price..

Room Tip: 6 floor is the best..
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2011 via mobile

I unexpectedly had to spend an evening in Miami and reluctantly jumped on the Regency airport shuttle.  Not leaving the best impression, I entered the lobby and was really taken back by its grandeur.  A very pleasant young lady promptly checked me in, and informed me that due to the property nearing a sellout, I would be upgraded to the club level.  The room was very nice and appeared to be recently renovated.  The bed was incredibly comfortable, and the free wifi worked perfectly.  The room had a large balcony; it’s a shame that there was no outdoor seating (although the noise from aircraft was very loud).

Check out the lobby bar where they serve a drink called “Miami Vice”.  It was delicious.  When I departed the hotel I asked who managed the property.  They said they we’re independent.  Nice work Airport Regency!

• Stayed August 2011
Lanham, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2011

Everything is very elegant and neat. The hotel facilities are equipped with everything you could need. The staff is very friendly and willing to help in anything you need. The location is a plus (close to the airport).

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2011

I went on a quick trip to Miami and booked a room at this hotel. Right from the start the front desk helped me being that it was a quick stay. They accommodated me with excellent customer service and showed concern that all my needs be met. The room was very clean and beautiful decor as well. I did not need to remind the front desk of the time i would be leaving, the bellman was there when indicated. Very friendly and amicable the young man. The next morning i enjoyed a variety of breakfast items, all fresh and tasty. But overall i can not stop to say that the front desk was truly a great help and i must add they had excellent customer service! Will keep in mind this hotel for future stays!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!