“excellent restaurant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Regency Hotel Miami

Save Saved
You added Regency Hotel Miami to your Saves list
Regency Hotel Miami
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Northwest Lejeune Rd, 1000 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)   |
Special Offer
Car and Room Package
Ranked #40 of 129 hotels in Miami
Dover, New Jersey
“excellent restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2011

I had the pleasure of staying a long time and know all the facilities, since I just sleep for a weekend, my stay in Miami was short on family staff ... but i test the food in his restaurant and take some drinks watching the yankees...it was excellent! time, i get fun a lot, treatment, food and service was very good, I would like come back with good friends.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

500 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Flower Mound, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2011

I was given a voucher from American Airlines to stay in this hotel. The staff is unattentive at best. The driver to the shuttle rude and arguing with guests. I saw other hotels pass me three times before I ever saw this guy. When I got to the front desk Mickey looked like he had been partying all night and then put his uniform on. I thought he had been over worked for hours and asked how much longer he had to work he said about 6 more hours. I was given a voucher for food and was starving. I got mashed potatoes ouf of a box. I ordered salad and got two hamburger toppings lettuce, tomato, and onion put on a plate. I got to my room and the sound outside my window sounded like an airplane taking off. I asked if they had another room and they said no but offered me earplugs. I came down to get the ear plugs and they were offering a new guest new rooms. The earplugs did not cover the noise. I woke up on and off all through the night. I was in deep sleep at 8:00AM and someone knocked on the door and was opening it at the same time. Did not even give me a chance to respond. The maids have been so loud ever sense I have not slept. The alarm clock in the room has read 10:43 since I got here and the remote does not work, I have two more food vouchers for this "hotel" but will not use them as I will not put any more money in their pockets. I will go pay to eat at the airport. Goodbye Miami!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to Regency Hotel Miami? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Regency Hotel Miami

Address: 1000 Northwest Lejeune Rd, 1000 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126 (Formerly Airport Regency Hotel)
Location: United States > Florida > Miami
#8 Best Value Hotel in Miami
#22 Business Hotel in Miami
#27 Family Hotel in Miami
Hotel Class:3 star — Regency Hotel Miami 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, TravelClick, Otel, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Regency Hotel Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Regency Hotel Airport

If you own or manage Regency Hotel Miami, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.