“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay

You added Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay to your Saves list
Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1717 North Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33132-1180 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #45 of 129 Hotels in Miami
Canton, United States
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed in this hotel the night before our cruise. We were able to leave our car with valet the entire time we were on our cruise. This provided us peace of mind that our car would be in good hands. The hotel was clean and the staff was professional.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (174)
  • Finnish first
Phoenix, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2014

I stayed only one night at the hotel. Overall a great experience, nice view from my room :), good quality of the place. Only the valet parking requirement I did not like to much, I was coming back from a trip from Cuba, where I spend every penny, so I did not carry any cash only my credit card; I would've prefer to park my own car in the hotel parking, because I felt uncomfortable not having cash to give to the valet parking people, but I did not have that option. Then my husband told me that the valet parking was included in the hotel price rent.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Rochester, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We arrived here the second day of our vacation. Tiffany service was remarkable. Tiffany at the front desk made sure to help our stay comfortable. Our a/c unit too was not working, but the custodial engineers and the front desk made sure it was rectified within a 30 minute time frame.
We enjoyed the shops, walking on the pier and of course the food and we did not have to leave the property.
My only request would be for the hotel to shuttle to Southbeach at least once every two hours.
Overall enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed July 2014
Little Ferry, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

For a place like this I expected better service. We walked in room and AC was not on, room was 84 degrees. Called front desk several times and no resolution all they kept on doing was send someone up to turn AC off & back in 15 to turn on. This is unacceptable!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
AMLAML, I apologize for the a/c issues you had during your stay with us. I also apologize for our staff not being able to remedy what was wrong with the a/c unit in your hotel. I do hope that you will give us another chance to make up for your less than perfect stay.
Atlanta, GA, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

Overall, the hotel was very nice. The bed was comfortable, with a nice, big room. Great pool\hot tub with an outdoor bar area that I unfortunately could not visit. Good restaurant options in the shopping area that is attached to the hotel. The one problem I experienced was that the AC unit in the room was loud and woke me up the first night when it would turn on/off. It was looked at and a little better the second night but still not quiet enough. I worked around the problem by making the room cold enough to not need the AC while I was sleeping.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Miami, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Well located, parking is excessive. Better than driving around and risking it on a 4th of July weekend but at $30 every time you move your car even for a short trip it's an absolute rip off. Hotel itself has decent rooms, there's a good deli/convenience store in the grounds.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
uberspeed, thank you for choosing to stay with us for the 4th of July holiday weekend. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The valet price is based off competitive parking rates for the other area hotels but its only charged on a per night basis and not each time you come and go. I apologize for the confusion but do hope that you'll choose to stay with us again.
Canyon Lake, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

I tried to order a beverage at the bar and the bartender was too busy counting money to look up and see that he had a customer. The bar was open. I left and came back 10 minutes later and he was busy doing something else. He was not aware of the people he was supposed to be serving. The breakfast restaurant was the same way, slow service, cold coffee and cold eggs.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

pamela f, thank you for your review of your stay with us. I apologize for the slower than normal service you experienced in the restaurant/bar while you were with us. All of the restaurants are separtely owned and managed from the hotel but we are always communicating with them to always be improving in customer service. Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and hope to have you back in the future.

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay? Share your experiences!