“great stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay

Save Saved
You added Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay to your Saves list
Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1717 North Bayshore Drive, Miami, FL 33132-1180 (Downtown)   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #45 of 130 hotels in Miami
Oviedo, Florida
“great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

clean rooms, nice staffs, everything was nice except for the valet service that takes 20-25 mins to get back to your car. front desk manager (named kristine) was nice and accommodating. the pool seems great but we ran out of time since we only stayed for a night. very close to the beach and to bay side.

Room Tip: valet parking is $29/night. try to find paid parking around, it's cheaper.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
miabs_ds, Director of Sales at Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
zee34521, thank you for your comments regarding your stay and also about our front office manager. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I apologize for the delay with valet bringing up your vehicle. I hope that next time youre in Miami you stay with us again so you can experience the pool also.

920 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (140)
Sugar Land, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had stayed at a Double tree in NYC a week prior to this stay at DT in Miami. Let me tell you there is a day and night difference between the two. The NYC Double Tree was great well maintained hotel as far as the rooms are concerned compare to the this one. Here the hallways to the room are in dire need of a face lift and room furniture is worst. The furniture is in the room was old and chipped, and room cleanliness was below par so much so that i had to put in a complaint to the front desk. Overall i would not stay at this hotel again as there is a Hilton right across the street. View of the Bay was good and beds were comfortable but the stay experience should a collective satisfaction rather than in selected things. I appeal to the management of this hotel that you have got a great location please bring this hotel up to par with the other Double Trees in major tourist spots.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
MSA76, thank you for choosing to continue to stay within the DoubleTree brand and for staying with us on your trip to Miami. I appreciate your comments and have forwarded them to my GM and director of operations. We're in the process of deciding on either new carpeting or flooring in the hotel rooms as well as other improvements.
NYC, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Awesome stay . Convienent location. Amazing beds. Great pool. Good food. Fabulous service . Had some problems with valet and timeliness of service . Def call Atleast 20 mins before getting your car . But besides that , everything was great .

• Stayed April 2013
YoungTraveler1, very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I apologize for the delay with valet bringing your car up but glad to hear that everything was great. I hope that you'll stay with us for your next trip to Miami.
Jacksonville, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Absolutely a beautiful hotel, meet and exceeded my expectations. I was on a family reunion but could not book at the hotel my family members stayed at on South Beach. I chose this hotel based on the pictures and reviews and because of the hilton name. I am glad I choose this hotel, everyone was jealous because they was not happy with their 300 a night room!!! I think I enjoyed my stay at this hotel better than the cruise I went on!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Valeria H, thank you for your review of your trip and for staying with us as well. Very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and enjoyed yourself. I hope that if you return to Miami that you'll choose to stay with us again.
Miami, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed here during my summer vacay, no problems with check in... Room smelled a little funny but maybe due to the smell off of Biscayne Bay.. My cousin and I had a room with a balcony, room was very clean, quiet, comfortable beds, pillows, etc... Very spacious as well, more than I expected to be. Drive to south beach is less than 10 minutes away. I will stay here again anytime I am in Miami!!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Charmaine H, very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for choosing to stay with us. Glad to hear that you'll be staying with us again for your next trip to Miami.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

Decent clean rooms. We had a room with the Bay View. Very close to Miami Beach. 20 minutes from University of Miami. We flew into Fort Lauderdale and the drive to the hotel was not bad - 35 minutes or so. Several choices for food.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Rajan613, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to write a review. I do hope that you enjoyed your time with us and that you'll choose to return for your next trip to Miami.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I stayed for one night and I enjoyed my time there. The staff was great and it was in a great location. There is also a nice sushi restaurant in the hotel. The breakfast was great as well and nicely priced. I didn't get to check out the gym and pool area but my friends said it was great as well.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Catrice J, glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I hope that you'll choose to stay with us again for your next trip to Miami.

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Grand Hotel Biscayne Bay? Share your experiences!