“Very good hotel and pet friend” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #83 of 131 hotels in Miami
Miami, Florida
“Very good hotel and pet friend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

My family and I loved this hotel. We were hosted from 01/20 to 02/06/2014. We would like to specially acknowledge Sandra and Wanda for the very nice treatment. Besides, this is a pet friend-hotel: we could stay with our shih-tzu during all the time.

Thank you very much.

Marcelo de Oliveira and Family

Room Tip: I think it is important to mention that it is a pet-friendly hotel.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family

84 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Lehigh Acres, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

We stayed at the hotel for a business trip from 01/23/2014 to 01/26/2014 at the Quality Inn.
The staff (Carmen) was very friendly at our arrival 8h pm. Everything went smooth. When I opened the door (verrrry heavy) ther was a wonderful and fresh smell in the room and everything was clean. Nice bed. Flat screen TV (what was not even advertised) etc.... great breakfast, good coffee....
I would give 5 stars normally, but they still giving breakfast coupons, first day I received only one instead of 2, and the other days you always must go to the reception to ask for the new one what is a bit inconvenient. And after the second day we have received toilet paper and I had to go to the reception to ask for. Otherwise great.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Carolina Beach, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2013

Staff is probably the best feature: Carmen, Lucy, Sandra, (GM) Randall plus the Canine Team Member - handle squirrely, tired, hungry travelers all day (night) long with diplomacy, efficiency,

I stayed here for 3-5 day stretches in October 2011, April - Aug 2012, for a couple of weeks in Sept 2012, and in Dec 2013 (now) for another couple of weeks.

It is my favorite place, for my purposes, to stay. A good balance of value for dollar spent, plus nice facility, well-maintained and kept virtually spotless, even out of doors, by Mainenance and Housekeeping staff throughout the day. Good proximity to MIA, to the Turnpike, to downtown and South Beach, but far enough away to not have the congestion of people, cars, buildings downtown. The Busway has a great bike, running, roller-blading trail in its right of way.

My only improvement: please add variety to the "hot Continental" breakfast. The layout and offerings look, taste, feel, smell *exactly* the same from morning to morning.

Rooms are smoothly functional, Internet signal consistently strong enough for streaming Netflix

I love the pool, how clean it is kept, how it's designed for actual swimming (!), the colorful SCUBA-diving tropical wall mural, the tables, the fresh clean pool towels they keep stacked for us to use.

Keep up the good work! Thank you! Sam - Room 223 (today)

Room Tip: Depends: some people want quiet, some want first-floor, some want upstairs. Tell the desk staff yo...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

My husband and I are so thankful to the amazing staff at this hotel. Manager, Randall Cowart, was extremely courtesous, friendly and offered me a fabulous room. The entire staff that I had the pleasure of coming in contact with, was wonderful. Thank you, Carmen & Lucy! My room was spacious & extremely clean. The breakfast was delicious and the dining area was well maintained, as well as the surrounding grounds. We are planning on returning in the spring to this hotel. Thank you again, Randall for exemplary service!

Room Tip: Great place to stay. Clean, friendly, well maintained pool, tasty breakfast, very spacious & com...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We needed a pet friendly hotel, to assist our granddaughters birthday, we only found this one, we had a very bad experience, the front desk clerk was unfriendly, the room was not as clean as expected, but most of all we saw small roaches, in bathroom and in top of counters, very unpleasant experience, thank god we only stayed two nights, we did not complain to the staff, definitely they know the rooms are not clean, will not return. This is the first time in my trips that I write a negative opinion, I am very honest about it.

Room Tip: my advice is dont stay here.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

We needed a quick and affordable place to stay and Quality Inn came through for us. Very friendly staff, good continental breakfast and nice swimming pool. Close to several restaurants and plenty of shopping.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Topeka, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

We have stayed several times at this Quality Inn. The location is great, the staff are very friendly especailly Kevin. He has always been helpful and has taken the time to answer questions for us. We will be staying at this location again in January. Even though it is on a busy street, we have never had any problems with noise. I would certainly recommend this Quality Inn.

Room Tip: We have been happy with the rooms we have stayed in. We do like the lower level rooms.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Quality Inn South at the Falls? Share your experiences!